FedEx Ground

bacha29

What are you crying about now? I’ve done all the jobs in my organization. When I was a driver for a contractor I made much less than I pay my people. I didn’t plan on doing that for long and built my own company. You don’t think people should have those opportunities, I do. Entry level jobs should exist, you are just too elitist to recognize that.
"Build your own company"? Hahahahaha! When your own name is someplace more prominently displayed then it's current location down in the mud splattered lower corner of the truck in small letters while the great big Fedex name is plastered all over it in huge brand name letters and the DOT numbers on the door is yours and the freight inside it is not all Fedex bar coded then you might have actually "built a company" .

Until then you're the only person on this site who actually believes that you built a company.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
"Build your own company"? Hahahahaha! When your own name is someplace more prominently displayed then it's current location down in the mud splattered lower corner of the truck in small letters while the great big Fedex name is plastered all over it in huge brand name letters and the DOT numbers on the door is yours and the freight inside it is not all Fedex bar coded then you might have actually "built a company" .

Until then you're the only person on this site who actually believes that you built a company.

You're the only person here who really takes issue with this. Why?

bacha29

Who debunked his claims?
The contract that he and every other FXG contractor signs. It's not a balanced agreement based on genuinely negotiated terms but rather a pre established set of demands for which X will not move off of and the the so called "negotiations" are nothing more than a window dressing of those demands.

It will be fine

The contract that he and every other FXG contractor signs. It's not a balanced agreement based on genuinely negotiated terms but rather a pre established set of demands for which X will not move off of and the the so called "negotiations" are nothing more than a window dressing of those demands.
Do you think defense contractors whose only customer is the US government are legit companies? Do you think they dictate the terms of what they will provide?

It will be fine

I doubt there's a defense contractor that's not selling to foreign governments. Just a matter of what they are allowed to sell.
Yes terms dictated to them by their customer the US government that they have no say in. Do these knuckle draggers think they aren’t legit companies then? They’re just doing something the government could do themselves.

vantexan

Yes terms dictated to them by their customer the US government that they have no say in. Do these knuckle draggers think they aren’t legit companies then? They’re just doing something the government could do themselves.
The government isn't the private sector, doesn't produce anything. Not the same as FedEx contracting out what it could do itself. That analogy doesn't quite work.

bacha29

Hahahaha! Trying to compare what you're doing to Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics etc. (LMFAO) Man, I've heard it all now Look, we accept what you're doing for what it IS ! . Not for what you're trying (and unsuccessfully at that) to make us believe it is.

When it comes to an FXG contractor Fedex gets it's own way.....all the time.....everywhere...And it's like VT said. You're not doing anything Fedex can't do themselves except for the two tasks and what those tasks are ......is the worst kept secret in the world.

And the best thing you can do for yourself right now is to continue to run along behind picking up after them and do whatever dirty little task they tell you to do.
Why? Because you can't in the end refuse to do it .......You know it......And so do we.

It will be fine

The government isn't the private sector, doesn't produce anything. Not the same as FedEx contracting out what it could do itself. That analogy doesn't quite work.
Sure it is. Plenty of the military is contracted out. The government has a military, they don’t need to contract out any part of it.

It will be fine

Hahahaha! Trying to compare what you're doing to Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics etc. (LMFAO) Man, I've heard it all now Look, we accept what you're doing for what it IS ! . Not for what you're trying (and unsuccessfully at that) to make us believe it is.

When it comes to an FXG contractor Fedex gets it's own way.....all the time.....everywhere...And it's like VT said. You're not doing anything Fedex can't do themselves except for the two tasks and what those tasks are ......is the worst kept secret in the world.

And the best thing you can do for yourself right now is to continue to run along behind picking up after them and do whatever dirty little task they tell you to do.
Why? Because you can't in the end refuse to do it .......You know it......And so do we.
I doesn’t make sense why you care so much. Your argument is weak. You haven’t been in the industry for what 6 years now? You never built a company because you were scared of the risk. I did and now I’m not the one crying about how badly my body is beaten up. One of us was successful in the business model and it’s not you.

bacha29

I doesn’t make sense why you care so much. Your argument is weak. You haven’t been in the industry for what 6 years now? You never built a company because you were scared of the risk. I did and now I’m not the one crying about how badly my body is beaten up. One of us was successful in the business model and it’s not you.

But it wasn't your business model and because it wasn't your own business model is what defines the matter which in turn makes your argument weak to the point that you don't even have an argument. It was one that was handed to you and either you conform to it or they ain't keeping you around boy. That's the cold fact Jack. And as far as the physical beating , because the long term physical destruction is inescapable reality unlike you I wasn't going to hide behind that "business" shield or should I say excuse and send people out there to do a job I wouldn't do myself .

It will be fine

But it wasn't your business model and because it wasn't your own business model is what defines the matter which in turn makes your argument weak to the point that you don't even have an argument. It was one that was handed to you and either you conform to it or they ain't keeping you around boy. That's the cold fact Jack. And as far as the physical beating , because the long term physical destruction is inescapable reality unlike you I wasn't going to hide behind that "business" shield or should I say excuse and send people out there to do a job I wouldn't do myself .
Nothing was handed to me. If it was that easy you would have done it. You were too scared. You only sent people out to do the job after you passed the risk to someone else, but you still cash the checks.