FedEx Ground

bacha29

Nothing was handed to me. If it was that easy you would have done it. You were too scared. You only sent people out to do the job after you passed the risk to someone else, but you still cash the checks.
Nobody was ever sent out under my employment . The terminal you operate out of was established and started up long before you got there. You were not there on Day 1 to start the operation right from the very beginning and spend everyday of the first years doing whatever had to be done just to fight off closure. And simply because of the fact that the terminal was still even there when you got there and the facility itself is by far the most important component of all, it was therefore in the truest sense of the word handed to you. Your presence there today as simply due to a series of events that unfolded years ahead of your arrival.

Now you are perfectly welcome to continue to go out and try to find as many gullible people as you can find who you can get to believe your bovine feces regarding how you " built a business" but you're simply not going to find them here. So why do you insist on trying? The contributors to this sight are seasoned veterans of the industry who are keenly aware of what's happening to it and what is happening to it will only benefit those individuals at the very top which you'll never be among .

The more routes you have simply does not and never will give you greater empowerment within that company.it only serves to make you more subjugated to it. Whether you have one route or a thousand routes your presence never has and never will in any way, shape or form impact influence the decisions that company will make in the days to come.

It will be fine

Nobody was ever sent out under my employment . The terminal you operate out of was established and started up long before you got there. You were not there on Day 1 to start the operation right from the very beginning and spend everyday of the first years doing whatever had to be done just to fight off closure. And simply because of the fact that the terminal was still even there when you got there and the facility itself is by far the most important component of all, it was therefore in the truest sense of the word handed to you. Your presence there today as simply due to a series of events that unfolded years ahead of your arrival.

Now you are perfectly welcome to continue to go out and try to find as many gullible people as you can find who you can get to believe your bovine feces regarding how you " built a business" but you're simply not going to find them here. So why do you insist on trying? The contributors to this sight are seasoned veterans of the industry who are keenly aware of what's happening to it and what is happening to it will only benefit those individuals at the very top which you'll never be among .

The more routes you have simply does not and never will give you greater empowerment within that company.it only serves to make you more subjugated to it. Whether you have one route or a thousand routes your presence never has and never will in any way, shape or form impact influence the decisions that company will make in the days to come.
K. Glad you’ve got it all figured out.

vantexan

Sure it is. Plenty of the military is contracted out. The government has a military, they don’t need to contract out any part of it.
They contract out all the equipment and supplies the military uses. You aren't aware? There's not one factory to my knowledge run by the military.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The contract that he and every other FXG contractor signs. It's not a balanced agreement based on genuinely negotiated terms but rather a pre established set of demands for which X will not move off of and the the so called "negotiations" are nothing more than a window dressing of those demands.

IOW, nobody debunked anything.

59 Dano

Sure it is. Plenty of the military is contracted out. The government has a military, they don’t need to contract out any part of it.

Van is lost here. The military spends hundreds of billions of dollars every year on services outsourced to civilians, from intelligence and software development to laundry and mess hall services.

59 Dano

"I failed."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
[QUOTE="59 Dano, post: 4481476, member: 23516"]Van is lost here. The military spends hundreds of billions of dollars every year on services outsourced to civilians, from intelligence and software development to laundry and mess hall services.[/QUOTE]
Who is lost here???

bbsam

Staff member
[QUOTE="59 Dano, post: 4481476, member: 23516"]Van is lost here. The military spends hundreds of billions of dollars every year on services outsourced to civilians, from intelligence and software development to laundry and mess hall services.
Who is lost here???[/QUOTE]
I think the point is that they don’t have to but they do. A lot.

vantexan

Van is lost here. The military spends hundreds of billions of dollars every year on services outsourced to civilians, from intelligence and software development to laundry and mess hall services.
Isn't that what I said? IWBF was saying that FedEx contracting Ground drivers is the same as the military contracting for it's equipment and supplies. Or maybe for private services like Blackwater. The difference is FedEx doesn't have to contract out anything as it has it's own delivery force. Defense contractors on the other hand exist to supply the military with all of its equipment and supply needs because the government doesn't produce those supplies, etc. It just pays for them. False analogy.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Isn't that what I said? IWBF was saying that FedEx contracting Ground drivers is the same as the military contracting for it's equipment and supplies. Or maybe for private services like Blackwater. The difference is FedEx doesn't have to contract out anything as it has it's own delivery force. Defense contractors on the other hand exist to supply the military with all of its equipment and supply needs because the government doesn't produce those supplies, etc. It just pays for them. False analogy.
FedEx Ground has no delivery force.

Star B

White Lightening
I am led to believe that van was talking about FedEx corp in general. FX corp does have a delivery force under its umbrella and that would be FXE/FXF. Just like how the military COULD utilize its own soldiers from Unit 1 to deal with Unit 3s latrines, FXC could use FXE to do FXG work, but like the military, FXC decided to let FXG contract out the work, just like how the military decides to use RandomGuyWithaMopLLC to clean unit 3s latrines.

It will be fine

I am led to believe that van was talking about FedEx corp in general. FX corp does have a delivery force under its umbrella and that would be FXE/FXF. Just like how the military COULD utilize its own soldiers from Unit 1 to deal with Unit 3s latrines, FXC could use FXE to do FXG work, but like the military, FXC decided to let FXG contract out the work, just like how the military decides to use RandomGuyWithaMopLLC to clean unit 3s latrines.
And do a bunch of yahoos claim those random LLCs aren’t real companies but actually are service members?

vantexan

FedEx Ground has no delivery force.
FedEx the corporation has contracted through their FedEx Ground division people to deliver freight for them. Said people and their employees represent the FedEx Ground division with logos and uniforms bearing the FedEx Ground name. Is that specific enough? Your analogy comparing FedEx to the U.S. military is false.

It will be fine

FedEx the corporation has contracted through their FedEx Ground division people to deliver freight for them. Said people and their employees represent the FedEx Ground division with logos and uniforms bearing the FedEx Ground name. Is that specific enough? Your analogy comparing FedEx to the U.S. military is false.
Nope. You’re still wrong. FedEx Ground doesn’t own any trucks or employ any delivery drivers. The military does employ chefs and janitors but still routinely contracts out that work.

vantexan

Nope. You’re still wrong. FedEx Ground doesn’t own any trucks or employ any delivery drivers. The military does employ chefs and janitors but still routinely contracts out that work.
I said they contracted. How is that owned? But FedEx has it's own delivery force and could increase it to handle all deliveries, cutting out FedEx Ground. The military on the other hand doesn't have factories to manufacture weapons, equipment, and supplies. False analogy.

It will be fine

I said they contracted. How is that owned? But FedEx has it's own delivery force and could increase it to handle all deliveries, cutting out FedEx Ground. The military on the other hand doesn't have factories to manufacture weapons, equipment, and supplies. False analogy.
Fedex Ground does not have a delivery force. That is a lie that is the basis for your argument.

59 Dano

Isn't that what I said? IWBF was saying that FedEx contracting Ground drivers is the same as the military contracting for it's equipment and supplies. Or maybe for private services like Blackwater. The difference is FedEx doesn't have to contract out anything as it has it's own delivery force. Defense contractors on the other hand exist to supply the military with all of its equipment and supply needs because the government doesn't produce those supplies, etc. It just pays for them.

The military contracts for services including but not limited to: laundry, food service, IT development, logistics, surveillance, interrogation, and counterterrorism.