Fumbling McCain has brain cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I disagreed with most of McCain’s politics. But I respected the man for his service and for his sense of decency.
So did I but that is not what this thread is about.

If you want to start a memorial thread, then do so and I'll post my respect for McCain in there.
Don't forget about his wicked sense of humor.
He would fit in here quite well.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
F5C25486-E38C-4ABB-8298-033B3E737AAE.jpeg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There are two sides to that coin.
Trump has spent the last two years throwing a twitter tantrum every time an NFL player “disrespects the flag” by kneeling.
And just like that, when a hero dies Trump turns around and disrespects him by refusing to fly the flag at half staff for the customary amount of time.
Pot, meet kettle.

newfie

There are two sides to that coin.
Trump has spent the last two years throwing a twitter tantrum every time an NFL player “disrespects the flag” by kneeling.
And just like that, when a hero dies Trump turns around and disrespects him by refusing to fly the flag at half staff for the customary amount of time.
Pot, meet kettle.

Get over it , its a pissing contest between McCain and Trump. Trump at least sent his condolences which is more then anyone expected
, McCain dying does not turn McCain into a saint. His legacy as a maverick reaching across the aisle will be tarnished by his spiteful actions towards trump.

the post you responded to highlights the disrespect you liberals continue to give our military and how you're suddenly flag waving patriots because you can use the death of McCain to bash our president.

the fact is you liberals could care less about McCain. he has become a tool for you to bash our president. He is nothing more to you then that.

rickyb

Get over it , its a pissing contest between McCain and Trump. Trump at least sent his condolences which is more then anyone expected
, McCain dying does not turn McCain into a saint. His legacy as a maverick reaching across the aisle will be tarnished by his spiteful actions towards trump.

the post you responded to highlights the disrespect you liberals continue to give our military and how you're suddenly flag waving patriots because you can use the death of McCain to bash our president.

the fact is you liberals could care less about McCain. he has become a tool for you to bash our president. He is nothing more to you then that.
mccain sucks.

trump sucks.

empire sucks.

corruption sucks.

etc

newfie

this is a great example thanks for sharing it. Dan Rather is a known liberal trump basher.

the flag went up and down due to the protocol for a senator. a day and a half is customary.
this flag going down then became a means to bash the trump administration for not leaving it up enough.
the media started using it as a tool to bash trump and the white house.
Suddenly McCain is somehow elevated to the status of a head of state recquiring a longer mourning period then what is customary.
So after hearing from a number of sources that they would like to leave the flag up longer for MCCain
Trump is then bashed for relenting and lowering it again.

you liberals could care less about John McCain , he's just a tool to bash Trump , nothing else.

Box Ox

Suddenly McCain is somehow elevated to the status of a head of state recquiring a longer mourning period then what is customary.
So after hearing from a number of sources that they would like to leave the flag up longer for MCCain

It's actually customary to lower the flag for sitting Senators until they're buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.