Fumbling McCain has brain cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

It will be fine

I had plenty of bad things to say about him when he ran..... in hindsight, he's the better half of the worst of the so called republicans.
I hope he goes a little cray when he comes back. He won't live to see the next election cycle so maybe he'll stop towing the party line and go all maverick again.

vantexan

I hope he goes a little cray when he comes back. He won't live to see the next election cycle so maybe he'll stop towing the party line and go all maverick again.
Or with nothing to lose he may tell people what he really thinks about them, both parties included. Maybe he'll ask Pelosi to get her brain checked out, just out of concern.

newfie

he's been a wonderful tool for the liberal media. anytime they needed someone to backstab the RNC they went to McCain. He always delivered the quote they were looking for. you have to wonder if his time in a Hanoi prison taught him how to perform.

It will be fine

McCain throwing haymakers on his way out the door.

"To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain “the last best hope of earth” for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history."

bbsam

Staff member
McCain throwing haymakers on his way out the door.

"To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain “the last best hope of earth” for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history."
...and then he shows up and votes for the bull:censored2:.

newfie

I don't care For the man’s politics, but I would never question his sacrifice or loyalty to this country.

In an historical time, calling someone a scoundrel was the worst insult one could cast upon someone’s character.

You sir, are a scoundrel, and a traitor to American principles.

You are not worthy to toss John McCain’s salad, to put it in terms you may be familiar with.

I never stabbed my people in the back. burn in hell

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
he's been a wonderful tool for the liberal media. anytime they needed someone to backstab the RNC they went to McCain. He always delivered the quote they were looking for. you have to wonder if his time in a Hanoi prison taught him how to perform.
Down! Black Doggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.