Fumbling McCain has brain cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I think I meant that McCain was much more independent usually in an abhorrent unpredictable fashion where its more passive on liebermans part
Let me help ya out here Black Dawg!
What you are trying to say is that:
When the Jew boy went Inde, you liked it.
When Crabbypants went Inde, it really POed you!

newfie

Let me help ya out here Black Dawg!
What you are trying to say is that when the Jew boy went Inde, you liked it.
When Crabbypants went Inde, it really POed you!

completely different subject.
Lieberman was a very passive independent. I cant remember him ever wrecking a democratic intiative.

McCain was a stab you in the back and back back over you for who knows what reason republican who often wrecked republican intiatives.

hope that helps you

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lieberman was a very passive independent. I cant remember him ever wrecking a democratic intiative.

McCain was a stab you in the back and back back over you for who knows what reason republican who often wrecked republican intiatives.

hope that helps you
I already knew your true tendencies but "Thanks!"

It will be fine

hope that helps you
Lieberman single handedly killed the public option in the ACA. He stopped Medicare buy in for over 55 year olds.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Have y'all noticed?
The Republicans are almost giddy tonight!
They just can't show it ... yet.
384sw22yusw93.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Newfie, the ultimate Trump Kool aid drinker, celebrating the death of an American war hero, minutes after his death.

Welcome to Trump's America.
Sad state of affairs.

floridays

the libs here like him, that tells you all you need to know about him as a back stabber.
Until he ran for president of course, then he turned into the spawn of satan. After he lost he turned back into the liberals favorite maverick after he assumed being a backstabbing Rhino.

Status
Not open for further replies.