Just a turd
Looks like Chauncey to me!

384sw22yusw93-gif.209257

Chauncey was orange . Get se new glasses

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Chauncey was orange . Get se new glasses
Wut!

You're in denial ... it's understandable.

Reds, oranges and yellows lose their saturation very quickly in that old film.
Notice Ghering's redish/orange jacket!
That gray cat is actually orange and, I'm sorry but forensic analysis shows it's Chauncey.
Sorry old man! I know it's a disappointment.

384sw22yusw93-gif.209257

Last edited:

floridays

Wut!

You're in denial ... it's understandable.

Reds, oranges and yellows lose their saturation very quickly in that old film.
That gray cat is actually orange and Chauncey.
Sorry old man! I know it's a disappointment.
Repost that beautiful feline please.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
the libs here like him, that tells you all you need to know about him as a back stabber.
He served his country, got shot down, and spent 5 years getting tortured in the Hanoi Hilton while Trump stayed at home and played tennis on a draft deferment for bone spurs.
I have no problem with someone who gets a deferment or chooses not to join the military, but I do have a problem when they denigrate the service of a hero.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He served his country, got shot down, and spent 5 years getting tortured in the Hanoi Hilton while Trump stayed at home and played tennis on a draft deferment for bone spurs.
I have no problem with someone who gets a deferment or chooses not to join the military, but I do have a problem when they denigrate the service of a hero.
Yeah, I know.
Read his autobiography and listened to him tell us how great he was over the last 30 years.
Great man!

OK got that over with ... Now on with life.

Indecisi0n

I would have shared a foxhole with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.