Fumbling McCain has brain cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
More on his plate than he expected.
Honestly, I don't know anybody who could do what the job demands much less at the same time take what has been thrown at him from all sides 24/7 from the day started.
I'd slur my speech every once in a while too I think.
He doesn’t even come close to doing what the job demands of him.

newfie

It’s just a fine example of the complete lack of class of Trumpetes. You hate McCain for his politics, call him a traitor etc. You agree with far more of his politics than any democrat does, but the left can show respect for a man they disagreed with. You can’t because he said mean things about Trump. Sad.

you're right you libs are using McCain as a political football. thanks for agreeing and demonstrating.

newfie

You don’t have to love him in order to refrain from being a dick. As a former service member (at least you claim to be) I would think you’d understand. Or were you one of those posers that joined after the war when you knew you’d be safe.

Ok dick .

newfie

He doesn’t even come close to doing what the job demands of him.

man thats exciting he's already blowing away the last three guys in a year and a half and you say he has even more room to grow. Trump will be the best president ever.

BrownArmy

man thats exciting he's already blowing away the last three guys in a year and a half and you say he has even more room to grow. Trump will be the best president ever.

We’ll see.

The Stock Market isn’t the economy, and a couple good quarters doesn’t make a sustained 4% growth situation.

Get back to me after the suger-high of tax-cuts and stock buybacks settles down.

How are real wages faring?

I’m shocked, shocked I tell ya, that a tax-cut that mostly serviced the 1% and corporations hasn’t trickled down!!!?

vantexan

We’ll see.

The Stock Market isn’t the economy, and a couple good quarters doesn’t make a sustained 4% growth situation.

Get back to me after the suger-high of tax-cuts and stock buybacks settles down.

I’m shocked, shocked I tell ya, that a tax-cut that mostly serviced the 1% and corporations hasn’t trickled down!!!?
Considering y'all figured he'd destroy the economy by now I think he's doing pretty well.

newfie

We’ll see.

supreme court, tax breaks, new trade deals, stock market, GDP, record low unemployment, record consumer confidence.
29 percent of the country polled during the last years of Obama said the country was moving in the right direction , that number is now up in the mid 40's.

Are you paying attention or are you one of those people that goes Debbie downer on good news?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
stock market, GDP, record low unemployment, record consumer confidence.
29 percent of the country polled during the last years of Obama said the country was moving in the right direction , that number is now up in the mid 40's.
Just to be clear, are you suggesting Donald Trump is responsible for that?

rickyb

supreme court, tax breaks, new trade deals, stock market, GDP, record low unemployment, record consumer confidence.

Are you paying attention or are you one of those people that goes Debbie downer on good news?
employment is no sole measure of health for an economy.

u can always partly judge a persons knowledge / honesty about economics if they reference employment numbers like that

rickyb

When you pointed out a 2 point increase in the stock market weren't you saying he was responsible for that?
lets say we have a recession. is trump responsible for that or is it cyclical?

the answer is both and not equally

most ppl own little stocks relative to the total pie. so stocks arent worth quoting.

Last edited:

newfie

Looks like a lot of unemployed liberals lining up for the McCain viewing. I wonder if they were promised extra food stamps.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was surprised to hear that Warren Beatty will be one of his pall bearers. I guess they were good friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.