Fumbling McCain has brain cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportello

Hope they weren't related to the 134 sailors that died after McCains wet start
You seem intent on trying to perpetuate a disproven nasty story. Next you’ll tell me he fathered a Black child.

Want me to tell stories about you?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Looks like a lot of unemployed liberals lining up for the McCain viewing. I wonder if they were promised extra food stamps.
Did you notice they made Bridget sit in the back of the limousine?

McCain Bridget adopted.jpg

newfie

You don’t have to love him in order to refrain from being a dick. As a former service member (at least you claim to be) I would think you’d understand. Or were you one of those posers that joined after the war when you knew you’d be safe.
You seem intent on trying to perpetuate a disproven nasty story. Next you’ll tell me he fathered a Black child.

Want me to tell stories about you?

you've been making them up about me for years , hell even before I got here.

did I mention that BB likes to talk about dick?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It seems that death, many times, no matter how much of a son of a bitch the person was while living, makes them somehow alright.
If you're no good while you're alive, death doesn't make you a saint, it just makes you a dead son of a bitch.

newfie

It seems that death, many times, no matter how much of a son of a bitch the person was while living, makes them somehow alright.
If you're no good while you're alive, death doesn't make you a saint, it just makes you a dead son of a bitch.
Yep and why be phoney about it

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you saying McCain was a son of a bitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.