Fumbling McCain has brain cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The man is punching back. He hasn't had one minute of peace since the inauguration. He's an ass to you, but fighter to us who support him. Live with it.
38497930_1326362274163219_4085773479259930624_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Punching back? At NFL players? Toddlers on the border? A Mexican judge? John McCain? Protesters?

What a crybaby.

This covers it pretty well ...

i5WhqDJ.jpg
That doesn’t even make any sense.
Punching back? <---- posted by you
What a crybaby! <---- posted by you

An image of Obama being a crybaby whining that Trump is punching his EO's back. <---- posted by me

I don't understand! Wahhh! <---- posted by you

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Not really. He did used to be somewhat coherent. He’s been losing it lately.

More on his plate than he expected.
Honestly, I don't know anybody who could do what the job demands much less at the same time take what has been thrown at him from all sides 24/7 from the day started.
I'd slur my speech every once in a while too I think.

BrownArmy

Honestly, I don't know anybody who could do what the job demands much less at the same time take what has been thrown at him from all sides 24/7 from the day started.

He wasn’t talking about Trump, but I have no idea how Trump gets anything done at all with all the golf he plays.

bbsam

Staff member
Dude. That’s every president. It’s the job he auditioned for.

And I was talking about Jingles.

bbsam

Staff member
That's your perception but you're the one that is slipping deeper and deeper into TDS everyday!
Actually thinking less about him. He is what he’s always been. A charlatan and con man. They always get caught but sometimes people have to go a long way to figure it out.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Dude. That’s every president. It’s the job he auditioned for.

I guess. I don't think any president bargained or has auditioned for what he gets blasted with daily. But, no president has ever asked for it like the Trumpster.

And I was talking about Jingles.

I see it. Got distracted. Bad dog.
Scary that it kinda fit the mouse and the Trumpster.

vantexan

Actually thinking less about him. He is what he’s always been. A charlatan and con man. They always get caught but sometimes people have to go a long way to figure it out.
And greatly loved by Democrats back in the day. Birds of a feather...

Status
Not open for further replies.