Goons following me to vehicle .

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not a very long history.

I see times that IMO he contributed reasonably to discussions on the BC. He actually started what IMO was a very interesting thread.

I know he wasn’t taking crap from some and was borderline if not actually violating BC TOS in response to some but comparing his posts to some of the regulars on this site it is very hard for me to discern the dramatic difference between his replies and the replies of some others. Yet he was banned. Except maybe to whom they were directed.

Just needed to honestly share my point of view.
MYODB

Integrity

Binge Poster
Let me be very blunt.

Your opinion on this doesn't matter to me.

He repeatedly attacked one of the most prolifically helpful posters on this site. (@542thruNthru. Who has helped provide contract advice for dozens, if not hundreds of Browncafe users.)

That's why I stepped in, and that's why I shut it down. Normally I either ignore low quality posters, or else request them to make changes to their posting habits. (Such as spam, or unproductive conduct.) But in this case, I decided it was in the site's best interest to ban Dangler, instead of allowing him to continue harassing productive, longstanding quality posters.

You are currently discussing moderator actions. I am not answerable to you. If you have a problem with my decisions, feel free to message me privately, or not post about it at all.
You posted this on public forum I assumed this was open to public discussion.

It appeared to me you actually were soliciting input.

My bad.

Peace be with you.

542thruNthru

To be completely honest. A lot of people don't want people messing with their vehicles or homes..
I absolutely agree. No reason to put them on peoples cars. I'm assuming he was being such a dick that they followed him to his car and put it on the windshield when he still refused.

542thruNthru

He repeatedly attacked one of the most prolifically helpful posters on this site. (@542thruNthru. Who has helped provide contract advice for dozens, if not hundreds of Browncafe users.)

That's why I stepped in, and that's why I shut it down. Normally I either ignore low quality posters, or else request them to make changes to their posting habits. (Such as spam, or unproductive conduct.) But in this case, I decided it was in the site's best interest to ban Dangler, instead of allowing him to continue harassing productive, longstanding quality posters.

You are currently discussing moderator actions. I am not answerable to you. If you have a problem with my decisions, feel free to message me privately, or not post about it at all.
1ROJ-1.gif

That guy ain't nothing but a big mouth drunk!