Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

MAKAVELI

30 feet is halfway to the pitchers mound

300 lb guy, who just broke your eye socket, coming at you??
bbsam and stopsperhour wanna wait for backup...
Like I said. Why would the kid turn around after getting away and being shot at? Then charge full speed towards Wilson with his gun drawn. It simply doesn't add up.

BrownArmy

are you going to be walking in the middle of the street when a LEO is driving through??

If I'm a white guy, sure.

Who's going to stop me?

Are you saying that walking in the street is an offense that's punishable by death-by-cop?

I live in a major city: 'LEO's', as you call them, are everywhere and anywhere.

Are you telling me I shouldn't walk in the street when 'LEO's' are present?

That's daft, unreasonable, and ridiculous.

If your assertion is that the 'LEO's' in Ferguson were correct in busting Brown because he was walking in the street, you're nowhere near correct.

tourists24

Brown was pulled over by the cops for walking in the street in broad daylight.

You tell me, if he was a white dude, would the cops have bothered him?
why no,,, he was a gentle giant in the "middle" of the street.... the fact he was black meant the cops should've let is slide right?

wayfair

swollen member
If I'm a white guy, sure.

Who's going to stop me?

Are you saying that walking in the street is an offense that's punishable by death-by-cop?

I live in a major city: 'LEO's', as you call them, are everywhere and anywhere.

Are you telling me I shouldn't walk in the street when 'LEO's' are present?

That's daft, unreasonable, and ridiculous.

If your assertion is that the 'LEO's' in Ferguson were correct in busting Brown because he was walking in the street, you're nowhere near correct.

So if you, this 300 lb white guy, is walking in the middle of the street and a LEO instructs you to move... are you going to break the LEO's eye and try for his gun????

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Someone has been watching too many movies .
People don't just drop dead after being shot .
It can take the brain up to 15 seconds to realize what just happened . In those 15 seconds a human body can travel quite a distance . Who knows what drugs Brown was on ? He may have never felt the wounds and was just pissed off when he bum rushed towards the officer .

MAKAVELI

Someone has been watching too many movies .
People don't just drop dead after being shot .
It can take the brain up to 15 seconds to realize what just happened . In those 15 seconds a human body can travel quite a distance . Who knows what drugs Brown was on ? He may have never felt the wounds and was just pissed off when he bum rushed towards the officer .
I think you are the one who has been watching too many movies.

BrownArmy

So if you, this 300 lb white guy, is walking in the middle of the street and a LEO instructs you to move... are you going to break the LEO's eye and try for his gun????

Missing my points, once again.

If I'm a 300lb (sic) white guy, the LEO wouldn't give me the time of day, much less shoot me six times, twice in the head.

What part of that are you having trouble with?

And if, god forbid, I am a 295lb white guy, and the LEO tells me to move, and then I move, no problem.

The history of the Ferguson PD enforcement of 'walking in the street' tends to favor white dudes.

Look it up.

Answer me plainly:

Do you sincerely think that it's justified for the Ferguson PD to stop a Citizen, for the non-offense of 'walking in the street'?

Again, who knows what happened between Brown and the Officers, but clearly, somewhere, it went mad overboard.