Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched a reporter on camera getting rocks thrown at him.....he was just doing his job. JOB, that's J-O-B......what you do to make money and pay for things you want.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A story from the Washington Post about Washington Post reporters? Think maybe it might be a little biased?
A story from reporters about reporters.... It's a conspiracy!
The police have been hostile towards reporters and anyone filming them, not just those from the Washington Post. It is nothing unique to Ferguson MO, it happens all over the country.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think the police can see that the reporters who carry $50,000 + cameras are actual reporters.
However since many "reporters" are now using their cell phones as cameras this becomes a fuzzy area .
Maybe if they hung large signs upon themselves saying " MEDIA " things would be different .

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As a local radio host keeps playing " he was a good boy " after we learn that he was killed , but the family keeps saying he was just turning his life around and wanted to be rapper .
These fools are so predictable and dumb.
That my friends is the life they have been programed to acknowledge .
THANK YOU THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
More glimpses into Browns character.

Breaking: Gentle Mike Brown’s Raps Surface: “Beat That pusillanimous Up Then Be on the Run… Masturbating Off My Voice on the Laptop

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...asterbating-off-my-voice-on-the-laptop-audio/
Are you trying to say that the family's ideal description of their son is false .
And that everyone who still believe him to be a "gentile giant" has shown that they are idiots , too ?
As a local radio host keeps playing " he was a good boy " after we learn that he was killed , but the family keeps saying he was just turning his life around and wanted to be rapper .
These fools are so predictable and dumb.
That my friends is the life they have been programed to acknowledge .
THANK YOU THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY .
He should be in jail. Instead he is dead. It's quite telling that people keep avoiding the issue by attacking what kind of person he was. Even bad people deserve due process.