Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

bbsam

Staff member
Nope.

Did you fail comprehension.... on current events ?

bfmic2.jpg
All I have ever said about Brown's record was that none of it called for the death penalty. Thank you for confirming my assertions.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Oh? Is there another way to take it?
Yes. America is the land of opportunity. If you want to work, and not be poor, you can do it.
Some people choose to live off the public dole and not work. Those people will stay poor forever.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes. America is the land of opportunity. If you want to work, and not be poor, you can do it.
Some people choose to live off the public dole and not work. Those people will stay poor forever.
Right. And if blacks are disproportionately poor, it is because they lack your superior work ethic and are lazy. That's why I took your previous statement as a "yes".

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Right. And if blacks are disproportionately poor, it is because they lack your superior work ethic and are lazy. That's why I took your previous statement as a "yes".

I have a question for you. If Black people can come here from Africa and the Caribbean with nothing but the clothes on their backs, and become successful, what is holding back Black Americans?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have a question for you. If Black people can come here from Africa and the Caribbean with nothing but the clothes on their backs, and become successful, what is holding back Black Americans?
They all become sucessful? Or some of them come here and work their azzes off ...while others come here..pop out a few kids, and apply for Medicaid and food stamps. Very similar to other ethnicities from Central and South America.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They all become sucessful? Or some of them come here and work their azzes off ...while others come here..pop out a few kids, and apply for Medicaid and food stamps. Very similar to other ethnicities from Central and South America.

No. I would never be stupid enough to make that assertion. I know every culture has losers.

MAKAVELI

I see it with my own eyes. I live in an area that is VERY diverse. I see how these people work their butts off, living generations in one household or multiple families to save money.
Your area is exactly that, your area. Not an exact representation of the entire country and African American population. I see people of all colors and races that are both successful and ones that are just getting by in life. What you don't comprehend is that the journey to become successful in this country for a minority is much, much harder than it is for someone who is white. Whites have so many more opportunities afforded them just because of their skin color. But I see just as many lazy spoiled white Americans in my area as any other race. The difference you see is more of an "American problem" than just an African-American problem.

Your area is exactly that, your area. Not an exact representation of the entire country and African American population. I see people of all colors and races that are both successful and ones that are just getting by in life. What you don't comprehend is that the journey to become successful in this country for a minority is much, much harder than it is for someone who is white. Whites have so many more opportunities afforded them just because of their skin color. But I see just as many lazy spoiled white Americans in my area as any other race. The difference you see is more of an "American problem" than just an African-American problem.
Reguardless of race ,gender,or religion.
Tons of useless no good for nothing people.
Jmho