Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No because there have been reports of several witnesses who supported Wilson's story but since the investigation is still ongoing those names have not been released to the public. The investigation will probably take another month so everyone needs to wait until then before jumping to conclusions.
There have not been reports of several witnesses supporting Wilson's story. There was one twitter post. The lady backed off her statement admitting it did not meet standards for publication. That's why no real media outlet has reported it.

oldngray

nowhere special
There have not been reports of several witnesses supporting Wilson's story. There was one twitter post. The lady backed off her statement admitting it did not meet standards for publication. That's why no real media outlet has reported it.

I have also heard of other witnesses but those were unconfirmed, so they may or may not exist. Again the investigation is not complete so most details have not been released to the public yet. I am suspicious of the reliability of witnesses who go to CNN for the publicity instead of going through official channels though.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am suspicious of the reliability of witnesses who go to CNN for the publicity instead of going through official channels though.
"And the men, who asked not to be identified after CNN contacted them, said they were about 50 feet away from Officer Darren Wilson when he opened fire."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/index.html

"They have given statements to St. Louis investigators and the FBI."
http://news.yahoo.com/witness-micha...-not-charging-ferguson-officer-182409896.html

oldngray

nowhere special
"And the men, who asked not to be identified after CNN contacted them, said they were about 50 feet away from Officer Darren Wilson when he opened fire."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/index.html

"They have given statements to St. Louis investigators and the FBI."
http://news.yahoo.com/witness-micha...-not-charging-ferguson-officer-182409896.html

But the worker who spoke to the Post-Dispatch said he could not tell from his vantage point if the teen’s movement toward Wilson after the first round of shots was “a stumble to the ground” or “OK, I’m going to get you, you’re already shooting me.”

So it is another example of a witness who is unsure of exactly what he saw.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But the worker who spoke to the Post-Dispatch said he could not tell from his vantage point if the teen’s movement toward Wilson after the first round of shots was “a stumble to the ground” or “OK, I’m going to get you, you’re already shooting me.”

So it is another example of a witness who is unsure of exactly what he saw.
That's after he put his hands up to surrender and was shot.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
More Unrest in Ferguson Overnight After Michael Brown Memorial Burns

The demonstrations were apparently sparked by the early Tuesday morning fire that destroyed one of the Michael Brown memorials on Canfield Drive. Some believe police set the fire.

Police believe it was started by candles.

At one point, an estimated 150 to 200 demonstrators were on West Florissant.

Shots were heard, but no one was hit. Then looters hit the Beauty Town store for a third time in just over a month.

Juan Santos works at the store which had hung a sign reading, “Beauty Town is Back,” and is now boarded up again.

“We’re just gonna board it back again, and just go on,” he says.

Fires were set, but did little damage, at the Whistle Stop in the old train station on Florissant Road and the auto repair shop on Chambers that works on police cars.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
youngestvict.jpg

There is nothing I can say or add.........
Hello. Don’t recognize me?
That’s OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West.
I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.
Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder.
He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’.
So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me.
There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me.
Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon and Brown.

I won’t hold my breath.
I don’t have to anymore.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
View attachment 17512
There is nothing I can say or add.........
Hello. Don’t recognize me?
That’s OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West.
I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.
Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder.
He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’.
So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me.
There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.
I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me.
Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon and Brown.

I won’t hold my breath.
I don’t have to anymore.

Very stupid.

There are people killed by guns every 11 seconds in this country. White, Brown, Black, Yellow, Red... Some are babies, some are adults, but the only common denominator in all the killings are GUNS.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That was mean to derail .
You could have been nice and not say anything . But you couldn't because a gun was used . And with your logic , it was ok to inject your liberal superiority upon everyone else since you know how our lives should be run .

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Very stupid.

There are people killed by guns every 11 seconds in this country. White, Brown, Black, Yellow, Red... Some are babies, some are adults, but the only common denominator in all the killings are GUNS.

TOS.
And most of them are because the criminals all have guns.
Good luck getting them to volunteer to turn them in.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The gov't has the man power to track down every single illegal gun owner and force them to register .
All the legal gun owners voluntarily submit , so why can't the others be forced to ?
The laws were made to protect all , or do you consider illegal gun owners a special class of citizens like gays & dreamers ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tests show gunpowder residue on teen shot by off-duty St. Louis cop

Gunshot residue was on the hand, waistband and shirt of an 18-year-old man killed by a St. Louis police officer, authorities said Tuesday.
Ballistic evidence shows Myers fired three shots before his gun jammed, Dotson said. Police said they recovered the gun, which was reported stolen on Sept. 26.
Roorda said the gun in the photo was an exact match for the gun found on Myers after his death.

"This is a distinct-looking gun, not one seen on the streets very often," he said.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...l?Post+generic=?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost
FERGUSON, Mo. — Darren Seals experienced waves of disbelief and anger after Michael Brown’s death, but two months later, he has found a way to channel his emotions: Focus on changing an elected leadership that seems deaf to the concerns of African American residents like him.

So on Nov. 4, the 27-year-old assembly-line worker and hip-hop musician from a deeply Democratic community plans to take bold action. He says he will vote for a white Republican.

“Just because they’ve got the D next to their name, that don’t mean nothing,” said Seals, who lives a few blocks from where a police officer shot Brown. “The world is watching us right now. It’s time to send a message of our power.”