Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I heard Michael Brown's mom say....."My son would never do that." Every mom in the world says that until they find out otherwise. (me included)
The problem is I was scared enough of what would happen if I broke my parents rules. I was not about to find out how breaking an actual law would go.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
LifeNews: 981 Missouri Black Babies Aborted Since Michael Brown's Death, No Riots
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/lif...-babies-aborted-michael-browns-death-no-riots

They don't care. These "maroon"-ities will murder their own kids, but then when one of their punk children grow up and attack a cop, we become OUTRAGED that the cop pulled the trigger.

Michael Brown deserves to be in the ground, while his parents try to get paid (which they won't).

Rot in hell, dumb kid!

bbsam

Staff member
Yep. Appears we need a lot more violent protests and they probably need to move into the non "maroon" ity communities.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yep. Appears we need a lot more violent protests and they probably need to move into the non "maroon" ity communities.

LMAO. You're advocating these losers to make their way to communities where people actually give a damn about their neighborhoods? They would make VERY little impact. If they decide to block an intersection I need to get through, I would run them over with my Chevy Suburban.......how many do you think I could flatten in one shot?

wkmac

Sometimes it serves a greater purpose for knowledge to remain silent, too just step back and allow nature to take it's course.

Silent observation can be most instructive my friend. May I fix you a nice morning coffee and you can join me in our learning exercise? ;)

bbsam

Staff member
Sometimes it serves a greater purpose for knowledge to remain silent, too just step back and allow nature to take it's course.

Silent observation can be most instructive my friend. May I fix you a nice morning coffee and you can join me in our learning exercise? ;)
Sounds appealing. The last few days have proven most instructive.

bbsam

Staff member
LMAO. You're advocating these losers to make their way to communities where people actually give a damn about their neighborhoods? They would make VERY little impact. If they decide to block an intersection I need to get through, I would run them over with my Chevy Suburban.......how many do you think I could flatten in one shot?
That hardly matters. The violence only gets attention. Massive orgies would serve as well but prudish Americans would never stand for that.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(1) Do you have a V-shaped snowplow ?
and
(2) At what speed would you make contact ?

wkmac

Sounds appealing. The last few days have proven most instructive.

I'm even finding that just when I thought nothing could amaze me further, you know the rest! ;)

It's another reason I'm such a radical when it comes to absolute free thought and free speech. Letting out the real person into the sunshine, as distasteful as it may be, is the real first step to change. As you might guess, I don't do PC well!
:thumbsup:

bbsam

Staff member
I'm even finding that just when I thought nothing could amaze me further, you know the rest! ;)

It's another reason I'm such a radical when it comes to absolute free thought and free speech. Letting out the real person into the sunshine, as distasteful as it may be, is the real first step to change. As you might guess, I don't do PC well!
:thumbsup:
I can't help but think of the inspector's soliloquy in "V".