Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

bbsam

Staff member
Photo: Police officer and young demonstrator share hug during Ferguson rally in Portland - Oregon Live

(Photo: Johnny Nguyen)

As thousands gathered to make their voices heard during a rally earlier this week, one officer and a young man paused to hear each other out.
Portland Oregon. For those focused only on the violent clashes, Portland is nowhere near Ferguson. The demonstrations are about more than Brown, Wilson, Ferguson, or Missouri. It's even about more than race and law enforcement. I am beginning more and more to think wk is right.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Brown's family is still milking his death .
Posts picture of him at Thanksgiving table.
Funny that his mom has dinner with her ex-husband , not her current husband .

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I admit it. I don't get it. Why don't you explain the humor for me.

I suspect that you wouldn't understand shy of me writing it out in crayon. But, here goes anyway.

If you are married, why would you choose to spend Thanksgiving with your EX spouse and not your current one?? Unless it's because the current husband was in jail for inciting a riot for calling the residents to "Burn this bitch down!!"

bbsam

Staff member
I suspect that you wouldn't understand shy of me writing it out in crayon. But, here goes anyway.

If you are married, why would you choose to spend Thanksgiving with your EX spouse and not your current one?? Unless it's because the current husband was in jail for inciting a riot for calling the residents to "Burn this bitch down!!"
Could you use green crayon, shoot a pic of it and upload it?