Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

MAKAVELI

Banned
Why is that? We just started peak season and if I wasn't so lazy, I'd have plenty of time to go. There are a lot of people who would rather work smart than hard.[/quote
There are plenty of people who have jobs that can actually take vacation this time of the year. I used to be one.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Wilson's account of why his gun would not fire just went click twice then fired confirms that Brown actually had his hand on the slide of the weapon . Pushing it out of battery ( moving the slide back thus slide was not fully locked up ) .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm sure he goes around the suburbs yelling at rich white kids to get out of the street and vandalizing their property.
" vandalizing their property " lol
The hoop was on a sidewalk , a public right of way , a danger to everyone .

Placing on a dead end street would have been ok . But did you see all the traffic ?

MAKAVELI

Banned
" vandalizing their property " lol
The hoop was on a sidewalk , a public right of way , a danger to everyone .

Placing on a dead end street would have been ok . But did you see all the traffic ?
If a cop witnessed one of those kids pushing the hoop over they'd be arrested. Btw the d-bag pushed it back on the sidewalk with no problem. Then decided to vandalize it out of spite.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If a cop witnessed one of those kids pushing the hoop over they'd be arrested. Btw the d-bag pushed it back on the sidewalk with no problem. Then decided to vandalize it out of spite.
You are stretching there. You don't know what those cops would or would not do.

It's so obvious that you are anti-cop. You don't seem to be able to look at each incident objectively.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
-Sixteen people were arrested as protesters once again clashed with police outside the Ferguson Police Department Friday night.
Of the sixteen, 15 were from out of town.