Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
http://conservativetribune.com/white-teen-shot-by-black-cop/

How about this story? A 180 from the brown/wilson case, and similarly there were no charges brought despite public outcry, yet it received no national attention. I didn't flip over any cop cars or burn down title loan/liquor stores/ and hair weave shops.

Lets see you guys rationalize this. I'll wait
Always use the buddy system when dropping acid or consuming psilocybin. One buddy should preferably be semi-grounded to reality.
If I tripped solo in college I doubt I would have made it out alive.

wkmac

Always use the buddy system when dropping acid or consuming psilocybin. One buddy should preferably be semi-grounded to reality.
If I tripped solo in college I doubt I would have made it out alive.

No guts dude! Tripping out in the middle of the wilds by yourself is an absolute...uh..well...it's a trip man! ;)

Either that or sitting in the middle of a pitch black room listening to Pink Floyd's Echoes. Even better if you had an old Quad stereo system! ;)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Regardless of whether or not you believe officer darrin wilson acted properly in the shooting death of Michael Brown, it matters not anymore.

Darren Wilson did the right thing and RESIGNED today.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-darren-wilson-resigns-ferguson-police-20141129-story.html

It was the only resolution left in this case. Now he needs to MOVE, get out of town, start a new life someplace else and for "gods" sake, STAY OFF OF FOX NEWS.

The last thing Darren Wilson needs is to appear on Sean hannitys show to be exploited for ratings from old people.

Just like the officers in the Rodney King trial, Darren Wilson will receive death threats for the rest of his life, so starting over someplace else will be his only escape.

Staying out of the limelight will be his only saving grace. If he is a smart man, he will avoid exposure.

If not, and FOX news gets a hold of him, he will subject himself and his family to problems down the road.

I appreciate his resignation from law enforcement and expect he never attempts to return to law enforcement in any capacity. In my opinion, he was not capable of doing the job on that day, and his lack of preparation on that day led to his shooting of an unarmed teenager.

Had he prepared properly and had Pepper spray, mace or a taser on that day, he wouldnt have had to resort to unjustified deadly force

Now that he has resigned, everyone should let this story go.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Regardless of whether or not you believe officer darrin wilson acted properly in the shooting death of Michael Brown, it matters not anymore.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-darren-wilson-resigns-ferguson-police-20141129-story.html

It was the only resolution left in this case. Now he needs to MOVE, get out of town, start a new life someplace else and for "gods" sake, STAY OFF OF FOX NEWS.

The last thing Darren Wilson needs is to appear on Sean hannitys show to be exploited for ratings from old people.

Just like the officers in the Rodney King trial, Darren Wilson will receive death threats for the rest of his life, so starting over someplace else will be his only escape.

Staying out of the limelight will be his only saving grace. If he is a smart man, he will avoid exposure.

If not, and FOX news gets a hold of him, he will subject himself and his family to problems down the road.

I appreciate his resignation from law enforcement and expect he never attempts to return to law enforcement in any capacity. In my opinion, he was not capable of doing the job on that day, and his lack of preparation on that day led to his shooting of an unarmed teenager.

Had he prepared properly and had Pepper spray, mace or a taser on that day, he wouldnt have had to resort to unjustified deadly force

TOS.
In regards to him not preparing for his job by carrying a taser, I'm gonna leave your post as it is without comment and just post the facts:
picking-apart-the-testimony-of-darren-wilson-432-body-image-1416926964.png

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In regards to him not preparing for his job by carrying a taser, I'm gonna leave your post as it is without comment and just post the facts:
picking-apart-the-testimony-of-darren-wilson-432-body-image-1416926964.png

Regardless, a bad decision to not have a taser, whether his or the departments. A failure to give an officer options always leads to bad decision making.

case and point. Darren Wilson.

I find it odd that plenty of officers in this country have room for tasers except this guy. Its a lame excuse at best.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Island,

No one looks at rural white poverty in Appalachia and says to ALL whites, look, this is your problem, why don't you fix it?

No one looks at the white 'meth' problem and says to ALL whites, look, this is your problem, why don't you fix it?

In the same vein, why is there a narrative where ALL blacks are responsible for the sins of the few?

As if black-on-black crime is a problem that's restricted to only black people. In this narrative, you make black people the 'other'.

I like your statistics but I think you need to dig a little deeper.

At the end of the day, this isn't a 'black' problem, it's an American problem.
You are so wrong. The poor rural whites have their problems. Get them off welfare after 2 years and let's see if they sink or swim?
But that really doesn't effect the Ferguson problems, do why did you even bring it up?
Apples and oranges.

realbrown1

TOS.
You would make a lousy Monday morning quarterback.

If Mike Brown would have chosen not to use drugs, steal cigarellos then assault a cop, try to take the cop's firearm, then lower his head to bum rush the cop to try and do more harm to the cop-----then Mike Brown would still be among the living.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

The TROLL PATROL are out in force today. Just about the whole team have posted in the last 6 hours.
And TOS mus be done licking his wounds after the massive Republican wave that will sweep into congress in January.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Regardless, a bad decision to not have a taser, whether his or the departments. A failure to give an officer options always leads to bad decision making.

case and point. Darren Wilson.

I find it odd that plenty of officers in this country have room for tasers except this guy. Its a lame excuse at best.

TOS.
Have you ever handled a Taser, worn one on your belt, or attempted to draw one from a holster while seated in a car?

Have you ever attempted to hit a moving target with one?

Have you ever used pepper spray while seated in a vehicle and had it get into your own eyes?

Are you aware that tasers and pepper spray are only about 50%~60% effective? Are you aware that most departments actually prohibit their use unless the officer has backup on the scene in case they dont work?

Didnt think so.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Have you ever handled a Taser, worn one on your belt, or attempted to draw one from a holster while seated in a car?

Have you ever used pepper spray while seated in a vehicle and had it get into your own eyes?

Are you aware that tasers and pepper spray are only about 50%~60% effective? Are you aware that most departments actually prohibit their use unless the officer has backup on the scene in case they dont work?

Didnt think so.
Your 3rd question brought back very old memories. A girlfriend and I bought pepper spray back in high school to carry in our purses. We were talking about what if it doesn't work? We should try it out.
We drove to the back area of a grocery store parking lot. Opened both front doors of the car. Checked the wind direction. Sprayed...it worked....but the wind shifted and we got almost the whole spray. It was debillitating.

wkmac

Didnt think so.

Had TOS read Officer Wilson's grand jury testimony, he would have seen those issues addressed and also why Wilson in his own words was unable to use the other options he did have available to him. Even why Wilson didn't have a taser and it was nothing to do with dept. policy or lack of access.

I've said before, everyone should read Wilson and Dorian Johnson's testimony. Both are good reads and well worth the time.

realbrown1

Didnt think so.
These arguments/questions won't work on these guys.
They don't understand common sense.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Police typically wear Tasers in weak-side thigh holsters, on the opposite side of the body from where their gun is worn. This is to prevent them from accidentally drawing their gun when they mean to use a Taser, and vice versa.

Assuming that Wilson is right handed, this means that his Taser...had he worn one...would have been in a holster on his left thigh, wedged up against the door of his car and accessible only with his left hand. Its pretty tough to deploy a Taser thru the driver side window with your left hand when you are seated in a patrol car.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As soon as we have an epidemic of black cops shooting unarmed white youth, I'll get back to you.

Epidemic? LMAO What about the epidemic of young kids getting gunned down in their neighborhoods while just sitting on their stoops, or playing, because these A-holes hold their guns sideways and can't shoot for :censored2:. Let's not ever mention that!

Nobody's up in arms about those kids, just when a cop HAS to shoot some loser

wkmac

Wilson addressed these issues in his testimony and also why he himself made the choice not to have a taser on him. Wilson is right handed BTW per his own testimony. Also he addressed why he was unable to access his pepper spray or asp which in fact he did have on his person.