Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

wkmac

Lol. I wonder if he has gotten to cash those checks. What's the law on something like that? Could someone using Wilson's name be cashing in?

The thought crossed my mind on that point too. Thus my comment about more than a few making money off this deal. What I found funny was the claim to raising money for legal fees. The police union had all that covered. And in a civil suit, Ferguson will pick up that cost.

wayfair

swollen member
Again, not CUT OUT for the job. If you bring "HEAT" to your department because of poor judgement, you are NOT cut out for the job.

Yes, he killed an unarmed man. Yes, he had alternatives but didnt use them. Yes, he was cleared of "criminal" wrongdoing by a grand jury, but that doesnt mean he is qualified for the job.

He will never work as a law enforcement officer anywhere, anyplace again.

That pretty much insures that he is NOT CUT OUT FOR THE JOB.

TOS.

how is it poor judgement??
who's walking??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
how is it poor judgement??
who's walking??

How many times does it have to be explained?

The guy resigned. case closed.

If he was cut out for the job he would still have one. He doesnt, he wont and he'll never be a policeman again.

Its his own doing. Sounds like equity to me.

Michael Brown lost his life.

Darren Wilson lost his career.

Fair trade.

TOS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He resigned because there is no way he could ever perform his duties in an effective manner in Ferguson, not because he was not qualified for the job.

Ray Rice punched his girlfriend and was subsequently banned from the league. He has since been cleared to return. Are you saying he is longer able to run and catch the ball?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
How many times does it have to be explained?

The guy resigned. case closed.

If he was cut out for the job he would still have one. He doesnt, he wont and he'll never be a policeman again.

Its his own doing. Sounds like equity to me.

Michael Brown lost his life.

Darren Wilson lost his career.

Fair trade.

TOS.
He didn't resign because he wasn't cut out for the job.
He resigned from the Ferguson Police Dept. because a lot of the people of Ferguson are racist. They don't believe black thugs should ever be shot, especially by a white cop. Text book definition of racism.

realbrown1

Looks like Mike Brown's big brother.
Some how this situation seems vaguely familiar. I think I have heard of an unarmed black thug attacking a police officer, but I can't recall where.
Any one from the TROLL PATROL can help me out on this?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He resigned because there is no way he could ever perform his duties in an effective manner in Ferguson, not because he was not qualified for the job.

Ray Rice punched his girlfriend and was subsequently banned from the league. He has since been cleared to return. Are you saying he is longer able to run and catch the ball?

Again, not being able to perfrom effectively, thus, NOT CUT OUT FOR THE JOB.

He wasnt able to perform on the day in question, thus the shooting and death of an unarmed citizen. His "ACTIONS" caused his own disturbance at the police department, and THAT caused him to resign.

It really doesnt matter.

Justice was served. He is no longer a policeman.

You can all argue until you are blue in the face, but he's a former policeman now and forever.

No rationale can save his job. His monetary support will dry up as soon as the publicity is over.

He will have to enjoy some other career that does not include carrying a gun.

TOS.

realbrown1

He wasnt able to perform on the day in question, thus the shooting and death of an unarmed citizen. His "ACTIONS" caused his own disturbance at the police department, and THAT caused him to resign.

It really doesnt matter.

You can all argue until you are blue in the face, but he's a former policeman now and forever.

No rationale can save his job. His monetary support will dry up as soon as the publicity is over.

TOS.
You are not only a TROLL. You have a one-track-mind, and it's always wrong.
0 for 3.
Care to respond to my previous post?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

It really doesnt matter.

TOS.

I will bet money that in a year or so he resumes a law enforcement career elsewhere. He wont have any problems in Idaho or Montana.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I will bet money that in a year or so he resumes a law enforcement career elsewhere. He wont have any problems in Idaho or Montana.

Oh really??

Where did all the Rodney King policemen end up?

I dont see any of them in law enforcement anywhere since they went to trial.

You can feel good about placing them in a presumed all white neighborhood, but dont count on it.

YOU will never see him in a patrol car anytime soon.

Cowards never put themselves back into the same situations. They cower at home with "guns"..

You know the type, eh?

TOS.

wayfair

swollen member
Oh really??

You can feel good about placing them in a presumed all white neighborhood, but dont count on it.

Cowards never put themselves back into the same situations. They cower at home with "guns"..

You know the type, eh?

TOS.

Coward??? The LEO effectively did his job... mission accomplished

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh really??

Big difference, hause.

Never, but then you say "anytime soon"?? Never means Never again, no time soon could mean 6 months from now. Once again, you look like a fool

The only coward was Brown, and now he's in the ground, where he belongs. Why in the hell do you put guns in quotes? Are you implying it's not actually a firearm?

You know the type, eh?

TOS.

He very well might be a police officer somewhere else yet, despite YOU saying he will NEVER again (not soon) do it.

HE can safely/fairly do his job, but since people were too stupid to look at FACTS, you can't leave him out there. It's unfortunate that Wilson didn't kill Brown's friend, then that whole "Hands Up, Don't shoot" horse :censored2: would have never been started. This punk didn't have his hands up, if he had them up (and not on Wilson's gun), he wouldn't have been shot. Anyone who tried to argue that point is blind to the facts