guns

Since I was there with my group, I can assure you WE and most of the riders werent going to laughlin to see Nugent. He is always in laughlin, a dump for the most part, a dirty gambling town for the lowlifes in bullhead and needles crowd.

He can pander to "rebel" bikers, but they dont vote or care.

Peace

TOS

Gosh, so hard on yourself.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Since I was there with my group, I can assure you WE and most of the riders werent going to laughlin to see Nugent. He is always in laughlin, a dump for the most part, a dirty gambling town for the lowlifes in bullhead and needles crowd.

He can pander to "rebel" bikers, but they dont vote or care.

Peace

TOS
​I knew there was a good reason not to go this year, and it had nothing to do with Ted being there.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You really are a bigot, aren't you?

Clearly you dont know what the Needles and Bullhead crowd looks like do you? Both are meth towns, full of drug addicts. Its the toilet of the desert as we refer to it when we ride through it.

Maybe you should take a trip and see for yourself?

Peace

TOS

menotyou

bella amicizia
Clearly you dont know what the Needles and Bullhead crowd looks like do you? Both are meth towns, full of drug addicts. Its the toilet of the desert as we refer to it when we ride through it.

Peace

TOS
I do like bullhead. But, of course, up here that is a fish. Ours don't have any grubs, and can be quite tasty. I do prefer blue gills and perch, though. Sunfish can be very sweet, also. I wouldn't eat the clams from the river. Just a heads up.

I thought you were a proponent of welfare and all it's glories? If so, you should feel very comfy with the needles and bullhead crowd. Just sayin'.

As far as crackheads and meth houses, I live in the boondocks. That is where these lovelies have started to slither into. I don't need anymore sightings, thanks. If I were going to Cali, it would be to visit More.

Peace

TOS

How noble of you to look down your nose long enough to cast stones as you ride by.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I tried to rep him to and couldnt. I have to spread it around, but good posts only come from certain people,usually so I must wait..................

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Back on topic:

I think I will carry my 9mm this weekend.

We are at the beach this weekend, so i left the 9 at home and chose to pocket- carry my airweight .38 snubnose instead. It gives me the option of taking my shirt off at the beach while still being able to conceal. When we go places my wife deliberates about what shoes to wear, for me its what gun to bring, life is all about choices...

over9five

Staff member
We are at the beach this weekend, so i left the 9 at home and chose to pocket- carry my airweight .38 snubnose instead. It gives me the option of taking my shirt off at the beach while still being able to conceal. When we go places my wife deliberates about what shoes to wear, for me its what gun to bring, life is all about choices...
Ditto that. I have an AMT .380 that I can stick in my pocket. It's all about the right gun for the right occasion.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Since I was there with my group, I can assure you WE and most of the riders werent going to laughlin to see Nugent.

wjjud0.jpg

You and your group. Lots of credibility there.

-Bug-

over9five

Staff member
Back on topic:
Does your gun profile? I am carrying a Baretta 92F IWB under my Pinheads and Patriots t-shirt. I don't think it shows too much, I do like to carry anonymously.