guns

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All the beaches near me are quite clean.

I dont take my children to the beaches of so cal.. Contaminated filth pits. They have been to the crystal blue beaches of cancun and alcapulco where you can actually see in the water.

Green slime beaches of so cal are disgusting.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
NO, someone hates bacteria.

Try looking at the water from closer than a stock picture off google. Visit Santa Monica, or Redondo, or Laguna.... Solid Green slime that you cant see through. Just in case you didnt know, thats not NORMAL.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
NO, someone hates bacteria.

Try looking at the water from closer than a stock picture off google. Visit Santa Monica, or Redondo, or Laguna.... Solid Green slime that you cant see through. Just in case you didnt know, thats not NORMAL.

Peace

TOS
Check out the sponge on your kitchen sink!!!! You'll be amazed!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If you Californians quit wasting time harassing law-abiding gun owners and put all of that effort and energy into learning to clean up after yourselves, you would have less violent crime AND decent beaches!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
20 years ago I visited some Ca beaches and was quite shocked to see all those warning signs, seems ya'll just dump your human wastes directly into the ocean.
Didn't anyone there ever think about treating the stuff first , or did all that sunshine rot out your brains ?
Now if I understand tidal patterns correctly ( which I do ) , just where did you people think all that waste was going to flow ?
Why right back onto shore.
at least on the east coast , we know it will wash out to sea.

soberups

And to think this happened in TOS's neck of the woods. Calling 911? Witnesses? Yeah, right. Welcome to the real world. Lots of liberal SoCal granola-eaters who tried to buy guns for their own protection out of sheer desperation learned the hard way during the riots that the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia mandates a "waiting period" of 3 days for gun purchases, so they went home empty-handed amidst streets full of armed thugs and police that were nowhere to be found.
LA Riots - Armed store owners deter rioters - YouTube

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, maybe the constitution should be changed, and every person gets a free gun at age 18 ?
More guns the safer you'll be.

Totally garbage for a 3 day wait. Should be able to get them at any 7/11 or bar/restaurant, gas bars, or even vending machines.
You need 24 hr access to get a gun there !
I know, I been to the US, too dangerous for me to be without a gun !

soberups

I bet Reginald Denny wished he had a GUN on that fateful day...unfortunately, if you live in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia, only the wealthy and politically well-connected (such as anti-gun Senator Dianne Feinstein) are granted permission by their government masters to carry weapons for their own defense. The "common folk" are unworthy of such privelege.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_SgpyJWRY

wkmac

Well, maybe the constitution should be changed, and every person gets a free gun at age 18 ?
More guns the safer you'll be.

Totally garbage for a 3 day wait. Should be able to get them at any 7/11 or bar/restaurant, gas bars, or even vending machines.
You need 24 hr access to get a gun there !
I know, I been to the US, too dangerous for me to be without a gun !

3 day wait is garbage, true enough but a free gun at 18 for everyone? Who pays for this?

I think another trip to the garbage can is in order!

I've had my own gun since 9 years old, my own pistol since a teenager and yet I never carry a pistol and I have several today I could choose from. I also live in a major metropolitian area and more often than not go into the center of that city and again, never carry a gun. But to each his own.

klein

Für Meno :)
sober, you sound like a stubborn and spoiled kid !
Whhhhaaaa, I can't go to California, because my carry to kill license isn't good there.... whahhhhaaaa.

Well, drive to Washington , or Montana instead.
Just don't take a plane to travel, otherwise another "whhhaaaaaa"

soberups

Actually, my wife and I will be driving down to Northern Cal this summer to do some camping in the redwoods. Beautiful place.

Might want to do some fact- checking before you post. It is perfectly legal to carry firearms in your checked luggage on a plane as long as you declare it and lock it in a TSA approved case.

Waaaaah!

soberups

I think I found some footage of SOBER putting an animal out of its misery on his country roads!

Charlie Baileygates and the cow - YouTube

Peace

TOS

I guess I just dont see the humour in euthanizing a suffering animal that has been hit by a car. Been there, done that, had me a good cry once it was over with. It might seem funny when you sit and watch it on TV from within a gated community. The real world is a little different.