guns

klein

Für Meno :)
Where was he out of line in his post??

He clearly said 8 to 20... that shows that he doesnt not have CLARITY at the time of his posting.

IT matters not however, its just another mass shooting with guns in a country filled with gun shootings. A violent end to peoples lives so that others can live in the violent world that they fear.

Peace

TOS

TOS, thanks for the back-up, got bad reped from AJ and Brett though. No biggie,, they can go friend themselves !

klein

It was a rave....just like Klein usually does.......................if you believed that was true, you haven't a brain in your head.

I suppose you think saying Reid is a pedophile was true too.

It was proving a point.......Klein acts like Canada is crime free and he delights when murders happen in the USA. He never fails to brin it up again & again. He delights in bad economic news here.

He delights in any misfortune that befalls an American.. I'm frankly sick of it and don't need him to tell me how many people are shot overnight, everynight, in every city in America. We have newspapers and we have TV news.

Mrs R.I.P , yeah yahoo ! You're normally the first one to report when someone famous dies !
We all thank you for that gratitude, don't we ?
But when innocent unknown people die, I shouldn't post it !

No wonder your world is different than most other people know it to be !

Here we go again ! Another 8-20 people shot, this time in Milwaukee.
OH well, just another sicko that had access to gun, thanks to easy US gun laws !

(CNN) -- Authorities responded to an incident at a Sikh temple in Milwaukee County on Sunday, where at least one body was seen laying in the parking lot. CNN affiliate WTMJ is reporting that multiple people may have been shot outside the temple.

TOS, thanks for the back-up, got bad reped from AJ and Brett though. No biggie,, they can go friend themselves !

You got neg repped you sforbrains because of your constant smartassed negative U.S. comments. If you had just said "Another terrible shooting" and gave the link like pretty much EVERY other person on here can then no one would have said a word. But you have to file another comment on the U.S. and some of the people on here who have had your line of crap up to their eyeballs got on your case.

And HOW friend'IN DARE YOU disrespect one of the few people on this site who has a heart of gold and incredible patience and tolerance for fnuts like you simply because she has had it with you and let you know it? She expels out her bum things that have more value to humanity than your pathetic excuse for being a human. Plus , you coward, you wouldn't dare say that to her face because you know she would kick the ever lovin stupid out of you and that would be quite the task.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Post 2907, I posted the killings when everyone doubted your story.

My rip's are of famous people. Cheryl does not have the space for RIPs for everyone who dies in America. You get too much joy telling us about the death by guns in this country.

klein

You got neg repped you sforbrains because of your constant smartassed negative U.S. comments. If you had just said "Another terrible shooting" and gave the link like pretty much EVERY other person on here can then no one would have said a word. But you have to file another comment on the U.S. and some of the people on here who have had your line of crap up to their eyeballs got on your case.

And HOW friend'IN DARE YOU disrespect one of the few people on this site who has a heart of gold and incredible patience and tolerance for fnuts like you simply because she has had it with you and let you know it? She expels out her bum things that have more value to humanity than your pathetic excuse for being a human. Plus , you coward, you wouldn't dare say that to her face because you know she would kick the ever lovin stupid out of you and that would be quite the task.

Thanks for joining the club of bad reps for my CNN report.
Maybe I did offend the US with thier relaxed gun laws - who doesn't ?

Thanks for joining the club of bad reps for my CNN report.
Maybe I did offend the US with thier relaxed gun laws - who doesn't ?

I neg repped you you maroon because of you comments about the others. I could give a flip about your copy and paste life otherwise. Go look up another vacation and have fun. Send me the bill. Two weeks without you would be worth it.

P

pickup

I neg repped you you maroon because of you comments about the others. I could give a flip about your copy and paste life otherwise. Go look up another vacation and have fun. Send me the bill. Two weeks without you would be worth it.

I just neg repped Klein as well. Anyone one else wanna help knock his rep down to zero???

Go ahead, have fun at it ! Makes you happy, so be it.
Oh yeah, I'll hand them right back at ya, before I hit zero.

Buddy, you hit ZERO with this crowd long ago.

P.s. Stay the friend out of our country. You bring nothing we want other than joy when you leave.

P

pickup

Go ahead, have fun at it ! Makes you happy, so be it.
Oh yeah, I'll hand them right back at ya, before I hit zero.

Unlike you, I don't care. Oh I see TOS just neg repped me, now he is backing two losers: Obama and you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry klein, but your foolish attempt to follow TOS by " make that two " has failed .
Your bad rep. points have been offset by all the good rep. points I have received.