guns

klein

Für Meno :)
Who gives a crap !
I get bad reps for reporting that 8-12 people were shot, and in reality it was 11 or 12.
Your all fools !

Even the bold truth you guys don't believe when it's right in front of you !
No wonder you were all dumb enough to vote for Bush TWICE !

P

pickup

Who gives a crap !
I get bad reps for reporting that 8-12 people were shot, and in reality it was 11 or 12.
!

Nah, you got a neg rep from me because you felt compelled to curse two members ( "ef them" ,remember?).

Your rep power looks like the dow jones during a bad week. Keeps sinking lower and lower.

P

pickup

I just neg repped Klein as well. Anyone one else wanna help knock his rep down to zero???

I'm temporarily out of ammunition. Any heavy hitters out there, who have a shot or two in their magazines wanna take a neg rep shot at Klein and/or his proxy , TOS?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Who gives a crap !
Your all fools !

Even the bold truth you guys don't believe when it's right in front of you !
No wonder you were all dumb enough to vote for Bush TWICE !

They have nothing better to offer the conversation since the shooter at the temple turns out to be just another crazy white guy with guns angry at the world and probably a FOX SPEWS and RUSH LIMBAUGH listener.

page.jpg

Another disgraced former US military memberwho was discharged less than honorable ( involving violence ) who had access to guns and "most likely" propaganda, goes to a peaceful temple and shoots innocent people for no reason whatsoever.

His likely reason? He thought they were muslims because they wear head gear. Too bad they were Sikhs.

Wade Michael Page, a neo nazi white supremist is the kind of person the NRA just loves. He has all the hate and anger that is necessary to kill innocent persons.

At some point, with all the rhetoric from the right wing, its the gun owners who the NRA and the right wing want to start a new revolution in this country, thus the reason they want them all armed.

This country is littered with white trash like this guy who own guns. Its a real shame.

Peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
If you had been around longer you would understand why people are throwing insensitive remarks toward him...he deserves it.

You want to scold Moreluck for what she said yet you are fine with him telling lie after lie?

Is that YOUR shinning light of colors?

While you're at it, who was she being insensitive to? The 56 people that were never killed with arrows?

No, the poor worshipers in a church that were killed by a neo-nazi gunman. I guess trivializing the victims of a hate crime is just fine with quite a few of the posters on this forum.

satellitedriver

Here is your newest mass murderer (shooter). Former US military man, too and law abiden citizen.
He is dead, and rightly so.
Crazy is as crazy does.
Klein, your grandfather proudly waved, and saluted, the same flag that this crazy man stood in front of.

For you to compare him being an ex soldier, and applying it to your warped logic, is ludicrous.
I did ballistic tests this weekend with four different weapons and 8 different ammunition loads.
JEEZ, I must be a mad dog Texan, or a man that has the right to protect his family and home.
I do have a criminal past.
I got a speeding ticket in 1979.
All the weapons I own are defensive.

Roast your weenies, drink and sell booze.
Travel to third world countries.
Sit alone in your apartment/house with little money in your life savings.
Pontificate and post pathetic, smug ramblings.
It is your life,
not mine.

klein

Für Meno :)
You know Sat, you should never bring up someone's family into a discussion.
And secondly you are dead wrong.
My dad was born in Leningrad, where of course his parents were living at the time.
My other side of granddad came from the CSSR.

Regarding my personal finances, it will be boosted by about $20K just working 1 single weekend.
When was the last time you made that for about 20 hrs of work ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He is dead, and rightly so.
Crazy is as crazy does.
Klein, your grandfather proudly waved, and saluted, the same flag that this crazy man stood in front of.

For you to compare him being an ex soldier, and applying it to your warped logic, is ludicrous.
I did ballistic tests this weekend with four different weapons and 8 different ammunition loads.
JEEZ, I must be a mad dog Texan, or a man that has the right to protect his family and home.
I do have a criminal past.
I got a speeding ticket in 1979.
All the weapons I own are defensive.

Roast your weenies, drink and sell booze.
Travel to third world countries.
Sit alone in your apartment/house with little money in your life savings.
Pontificate and post pathetic, smug ramblings.
It is your life,
not mine.

Sure this maroon is dead, but there are hundreds more where he came from. What needs to be done is to investigate ALL THIS GUYS friends and associates, raid every home and take every weapon away from them. Expose them for the hate mongers that they are.

What should be done, is to find out WHO they listen to, WHO they watch, and what guides their hate.

Expose their leaders and the propaganda they sell. This maroon deserved death and so do his hate mongering friends.

Its this kind of hate groups that poison this country.

Peace

TOS

You know Sat, you should never bring up someone's family into a discussion.
And secondly you are dead wrong.
My dad was born in Leningrad, where of course his parents were living at the time.
My other side of granddad came from the CSSR.

Regarding my personal finances, it will be boosted by about $20K just working 1 single weekend.
When was the last time you made that for about 20 hrs of work ?

Now divide in the years of jerking off you did into that and your back down to poverty level sucking the Canadian teet. At least Sat was pulling a paycheck all that time. Maybe not 20k a weekend but at least it was steady. What is the story about the tortoise and the lazy Canadian putz?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Grandpas only mistake was in arming himself with a .380, which is why the pukes were still able to flee after getting shot. They made it to a hospital, where they were likely treated at taxpayer expense, and were then arrested and allowed to post bail for a trial where they will probably receive legal representation at taxpayer expense. Grandpa could have saved us all a lot of money by packing a .357 instead.

Last edited: