guns

satellitedriver

Oh, you're 1 of them are ya ?
Either Adam and Eve got transferred over here, or they hitched a ride on Noah's Arche ?
Because, it's well documented that when the first Europeans arrived, North America was already populated.

Why do you think that still as of today, we still call them Indians , even though that term should have never ever been used in the first place !

And btw, Canada got it's name from those native people.
They were friendly and greeted the white people from Europe, and invited them to Kanata (meaning "my Village" in native language).

And that's how Canada got it's name.
Something you should know as a true Canadian !
I wish I had the time and energy to respond completely to your none sense, but I will try.
The Bering Straight crossing happened, but new-(several years ago)- stone tool work found in the lower Americas predate the accepted time frame, by 10,000 yrs.
ERGO, when they got here, someone else was already here.
When these traveling nomads came to South America, they wiped out-(killed)- the "native" population.
DNA testing of the only known two woman descended from the South American tribes decimated showed a Mitochondrial DNA from Africa.

My Grandmother is a direct descendant of the Arcadian's that arrived in Louisiana in the 1700's from Nova Scotia.
I know well where the name Canada comes from.

In the Caddo "Indian" language - "Tejas" meant friend/friendly and that is how the Spanish invaders were greeted.
Tejas is the derivation of Texas.
Yes,
IR1

I wish I had the time and energy to respond completely to your none sense, but I will try.
The Bering Straight crossing happened, but new-(several years ago)- stone tool work found in the lower Americas predate the accepted time frame, by 10,000 yrs.
ERGO, when they got here, someone else was already here.
When these traveling nomads came to South America, they wiped out-(killed)- the "native" population.
DNA testing of the only known two woman descended from the South American tribes decimated showed a Mitochondrial DNA from Africa.

My Grandmother is a direct descendant of the Arcadian's that arrived in Louisiana in the 1700's from Nova Scotia.
I know well where the name Canada comes from.

In the Caddo "Indian" language - "Tejas" meant friend/friendly and that is how the Spanish invaders were greeted.
Tejas is the derivation of Texas.
Yes,
IR1

My compliments on maintaining your temper better than I in dealing with our adopted so called countrymen.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just what is the bhos administration up to?

National Weather Service Follows DHS In Huge Ammo Purchase Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
A solicitation which appears on the FedBizOpps website asks for 16,000 rounds of .40 S&W jacketed hollow point (JHP) bullets, noted for their strength, to be delivered to locations in Ellsworth, Maine, and New Bedford, Mass.
A further 6,000 rounds of S&W JHP will be sent to Wall, New Jersey, with another 24,000 rounds of the same bullets heading to the weather station in St. Petersburg, Florida.
The solicitation also asks for 500 paper targets to be delivered to the same locations in Maine, Massachusetts and New Jersey.

The DHS also recently purchased a number of bullet-proof checkpoint booths that include ‘stop and go’ lights.
Back in March,Homeland Security purchased 450 million rounds of .40-caliber hollow point bullets that are designed to expand upon entry and cause maximum organ damage, prompting questions as to why the DHS needed such a large amount of powerful bullets merely for training purposes.
As the Business Insider notes, hollow point bullets have been “illegal in international warfare since 1899.”
The DHS is also planning to purchase a further 750 million rounds of different types of ammo in a separate solicitation that also expires on August 20, including 357 mag rounds that are able to penetrate walls.
While the establishment demonizes the second amendment in light of recent mass shootings and legislation is prepared to ban the sale of large quantities of ammunition online, the federal government is acquiring ammunition at levels necessary to fight a full scale domestic war.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Moonbattery
It’s well known among Illinois gun circles that anti-gun advocate Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (IL-2 D) has a FOID [Firearms Owner's identification] card and is a regular customer at a gun shop in the South Suburbs. Yes, double standards abound.
JJJ is also currently seeking mental health treatment at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Hope he is feeling better but here’s the crux of the matter, since he has now been in a mental health institution w/i the last five years, according to the FOID act, he is ineligible to possess a FOID card or firearms w/i this state.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First it was the Department of Homeland Security, then it was the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and now the Social Security Administration is set to purchase 174,000 rounds of hollow point bullets that will be delivered to 41 locations across the country.​

A solicitation posted by the SSA on the FedBizOpps website asks for contractors to supply 174,000 rounds of “.357 Sig 125 grain bonded jacketed hollow point pistol ammunition.”
The synopsis to the solicitation adds that the ammunition is to be shipped to 41 locations within 60 days of purchase. A separate spreadsheet lists those locations, which include the Social Security headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland as well as major cities across the country including Los Angeles, Detroit, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Denver, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Seattle.
Despite initially asking the bullets to be delivered to the National Weather Service, NOAA claimed this was a “clerical error” and insisted the ammunition was being sent to the Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement. Why powerful hollow point bullets that are designed to tear apart internal organs are needed for practice shooting at paper targets has not been explained.
Social Security Administration To Purchase 174 Thousand Rounds Of Hollow Point Bullets Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

CanonPowerlifter

Why I Carry a Gun

I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy. I carry a gun because, when I die and go to Heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

patriotism!!!! second amendment!!! i love being an american and well, cant wait till i buy a bad ass gun

moreluck

golden ticket member
fkn09z.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Several people shot outside Empire State Building[/h]
NEW YORK (AP) — New York City police say at least four people have been shot outside the Empire State Building and that the gunman is dead. A witness says the shooter was firing indiscriminately.
The shooting happened Friday morning at 34th Street and Fifth Avenue.
A fire department spokesman says it received a call about the shooting just after at 9 a.m. Friday and that emergency units were on the scene within minutes.
The department says paramedics are evaluating eight people but some of them may not have been shot.

ah, isn't NYC a gun free zone ?

Who will be the first media to claim that the shooter was (a) Tea Party member, (b) a former military member, (c) a right winger , or (d) licensed gun holder ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In campaign remarks yesterday at the Bridgeport Art Center in Chicago, Illinois, President Barack Obama praised his adopted city, where he lived before becoming president of the United States. "Chicago is an example of what makes this country great," Obama said. His audience applauded.
Obama: 'Chicago Is an Example of What Makes This Country Great' | The Weekly Standard

19 people shot in overnight shootings across Chicago

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...st-24-violence-gunfire-20120823,0,49779.story

In campaign remarks yesterday at the Bridgeport Art Center in Chicago, Illinois, President Barack Obama praised his adopted city, where he lived before becoming president of the United States. "Chicago is an example of what makes this country great," Obama said. His audience applauded.
Obama: 'Chicago Is an Example of What Makes This Country Great' | The Weekly Standard

19 people shot in overnight shootings across Chicago

19 people shot in overnight shootings across Chicago - chicagotribune.com

Every one of them in heavily ethnic communities.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh sorry, I didn't know a gun-free zone would be unpatrolled.
You wrote...."somebody at the NYC border patrol didn't do their job"..................What border are you referring to.....hint, there's only one foreign border to New York.??

Goes to show that you just fling it........

klein

Für Meno :)
I was being sarcastic !
How can a US city incorperate a gun-free zone, when it's surrounded by gun owners, gun shops, etc ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was being sarcastic !
How can a US city incorperate a gun-free zone, when it's surrounded by gun owners, gun shops, etc ?
Kind of shows that those really stringent gun laws don't work and we've tried to tell you that a million times......now you've proved it to yourself.