guns

over9five

Staff member
gunphoto-225x300.jpg

Obama Voters Not Welcome

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I applied for a concealed gun permit the other day, the clerk at the Courthouse said they were swamped with applicants. I had to go to a UPS Store and pay them $50.15 to have my fingerprints taken. I'm not planning on toting a gun around, but I wanted to have the right to do it before that right is taken away. There is currently a big rush to buy guns and ammo after the results of the election. I don't even have a handgun small enough to do it if I wanted to, but I am shopping for one now. I joined the Glock Shooting Sports Foundation yesterday, I will get a big discount off a Glock 23 I am currently looking at.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A professor from the City University of New York warned last week that white people may launch a “race war” against Latinos as a result of President Barack Obama’s re-election.
Linda Martín Alcoff, a philosophy professor, made the remark during a guest lecture at Columbia University. She was invited to speak by the Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity at Columbia.
Demographic factors are causing white people to lose their political power to the rising Latino population, Alcoff argued.
“No other group can realistically pose a threat of ballooning numbers like we can,” said Alcoff, who is Hispanic. “It’s not like the Jews in Germany, where they were like 3 percent of the population and there was no real economic threat.”
Alcoff pointed to increases in gun sales and the growth of right-wing hate groups as evidence that white people see Latinos as a threat and may be preparing for a race war with them.

So was that why bhos allowed all those illegal weapons into Mexico ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Flying Camera From Animal Rights Group Shot Down at Pigeon Shoot[/h]Police are investigating an incident at a Berks County hunting club in which someone on the hunting grounds allegedly targeted a mechanical flying object rather than a living and breathing one.
State Police are investigating the incident. SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness (SHARK) claims this is the fourth time the drone has been shot at while trying to spy on what they claim are inhumane pigeon shoots.
SHARK claimed “a single sharp rifle crack rang out,” in a press release sent out on Monday. The group says the camera’s video feed was terminated and the drone went out of control before it was manually brought down. The gunshot caused around $4,000 in damage to the camera, according to SHARK.

NICE SHOT.

Nimnim

The Nim
Flying Camera From Animal Rights Group Shot Down at Pigeon Shoot

Police are investigating an incident at a Berks County hunting club in which someone on the hunting grounds allegedly targeted a mechanical flying object rather than a living and breathing one.
State Police are investigating the incident. SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness (SHARK) claims this is the fourth time the drone has been shot at while trying to spy on what they claim are inhumane pigeon shoots.
SHARK claimed “a single sharp rifle crack rang out,” in a press release sent out on Monday. The group says the camera’s video feed was terminated and the drone went out of control before it was manually brought down. The gunshot caused around $4,000 in damage to the camera, according to SHARK.

NICE SHOT.

Really? An unnatural target on a "range" getting shot at? Heck I have to resist the urge when I go to my range to shoot the clips that hold the targets up. I'd love a "drone" target to shoot at.

over9five

Staff member
Classic REDNECKED sign, hate OBAMA, pretend you are the better americans, then use a RUSSIAN AK47 on your patriotic sign.

I guess this is what Bill Engvall meant when he said:

"HERE'S YOUR SIGN"

Peace

TOS
I bet if you logged in as Midnight Rider, you'd agree with yourself.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any other user ids you wanna tell us about???

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Classic REDNECKED sign, hate OBAMA, pretend you are the better americans, then use a RUSSIAN AK47 on your patriotic sign.

I guess this is what Bill Engvall meant when he said:

"HERE'S YOUR SIGN"

Peace

TOS

Actually, authentic select-fire "Russian AK-47's" are illegal to own in the United States.

What you are actually looking at is a Romanian AKM-pattern semi-automatic rifle, which is legal to own.

I guess the phrase "they all look the same to me" isnt exclusive to rednecks.