golden ticket member
19.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The hypocrisy will never end.

2bayqv.jpg

Anti-gun wingnut Chuck Schumer.

x6hg6w.jpg

Even Gabrielle Giffords.... Don't smiles usually indicate happiness or pleasure ??

klein

Für Meno :)
I guess I have Obama to thank for the $700 profit I just made on the sale of my AK-47.

No joke...I picked up this WASR 10/63 Romanian semi-automatic AK rifle a couple of years ago as part of a trade for another gun. I wound up buying a couple extra 30 round mags for it, as well as a 1000 round case of ammo. All told I was probably into the gun/mags/ammo for around $600 or so. Anyway, I have been watching the prices on these guns go thru the roof due to the post-Newton panic buying, so I advertised mine in the classifieds of a local online forum for gun collectors that I am a member of. I sold it last night for $1300 cash, and I even kept half of the ammo! A month ago you could buy these things by the dozen for around $450 or so at any number of dealers or gun shops, but now they are all sold out and back ordered and the prices are just ridiculous. Part of me wants to just hold on to the $$ and wait until the panic is over and the prices drop back to normal so I can buy two of them, but the other part of me is ready to spend it now on a really nice stainless Ruger Mini 30 that I have had my eye on for awhile. I think instant gratification is going to win this time.....:-)

Might even make you feel better if you sold it to someone that will use it for a mass shooting/killing.

klein

And there is a reason why, a person with your intellect doesn't work at UPS anymore.

Well, that's how it's done in Chicago - people make a small fortune off private gun sales there.
They ("resonsible and qualiffied" people) simply head out of the city, buy them legally, and resell them privately for a profit.

Just like selling booze to under aged adults, but that's actually illegal, private gun sales aren't !

klein

Well, these grandparents weren't as lucky ! :(
Easy targets in the US, I suppose, knowing the majority of us do not own guns.

Canadian couple found slain in Hallandale Beach, Florida townhouse
By The Canadian Press | The Canadian

btw, I know that location very well - it's the nudy beach town .....

moreluck

golden ticket member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0Uq82zOlo&feature=player_embedded

And this is just a partial list.

Via Media Spin:
Gun bans impact our freedoms under search and seizure, due process, confiscated property, states’ rights, free speech, right to assemble and more, in addition to the Second Amendment. The Democrats current gun-ban-list proposal may include most of the following firearms:

Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
M1 Carbine,
Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
AR-15,
Bushmaster XM15,
Armalite M15,
AR-10,
Thompson 1927,
Thompson M1;
AK,
AKM,
AKS,
AK-47,
AK-74,
ARM,
MAK90,
NHM 90,
NHM 91,
SA 85,
SA 93,
VEPR;
Olympic Arms PCR;
AR70,
Calico Liberty ,
Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU,
Fabrique National FN/FAL,
FN/LAR, or FNC,
Hi-Point20Carbine,
HK-91,
HK-93,
HK-94,
HK-PSG-1,
Thompson 1927 Commando,
Kel-Tec Sub Rifle;
Saiga,
SAR-8,
SAR-4800,
SKS with detachable magazine,
SLG 95,
SLR 95 or 96,
Steyr AU,
Tavor,
Uzi,
Galil and Uzi Sporter,
Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
Calico M-110,
MAC-10,
MAC-11, or MPA3,
Olympic Arms OA,
TEC-9,
TEC-DC9,
TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
Uzi.
Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
Armscor 30 BG,
SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
Striker 12
…and the list goes on!

moreluck

golden ticket member
DOJ report??
[h=2]DOJ Report: Youths 6 Times More Likely To Be Victimized By A Knife Than A Gun

Only one way to stop this, ban ALL sharp objects!

(CNSNews.com) – A new Justice Department study looking at violent crimes committed against “youth”—defined as Americans from 12 to 17 years of age—discovered that the rate of “serious violent crime” committed against youth by a perpetrator using a firearm dropped 95 percent from 1994 to 2010.

The study—“Violent Crime Against Youth, 1994-2010”–also discovered that American youth who were victims of a serious violent crime in 2010 were six times more likely to have been attacked by a perpetrator wielding a knife than one wielding a gun.

Serious violent crimes against youth perpetrated at schools dropped 62 percent from 1994 to 2010, said the study, and students were less likely to become victims of a serious violent crime at school than they were away from school. In 2010, 6.6 out of every 1,000 youth became victims of a serious violent crime at school while 7.4 of every 1,000 became victims of a serious violent crime away from school.