guns

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Because Saddam broke UN resolutions? Well then shouldn't it have been the UN to send in the troops?

The UN won't do anything without the United States of any size. We have the money and the manpower. That's why any action always drags us in. Another good reason to get out of the UN.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The only WMD's he ever posessed were the chemical weapons that we gave him.

I think we were backing him at the time because he was busy fighting Iran and Iran was the BadGuy. By that I mean the gas was intended to be aimed at Iran. Too bad the stuff has a LOOONG shelf life. Is all that nasty stuff gone at Umatilla?

bbsam

Staff member
The UN won't do anything without the United States of any size. We have the money and the manpower. That's why any action always drags us in. Another good reason to get out of the UN.

The UN still had inspectors in Iraq days before the US went in. Obviously the UN wasn't ready to enforce it's resolutions before they had exhausted all other avenues. We decided our way of enforcing those resolutions was better.

brett636

Excuse me...again. Nobody is coming for the gun owners and the sad comparison to truly oppressed people is pathetic. Don't be a D-bag.

Its happened enough times in human history to assume that it can happen here. Better stop a tyrant from turning us all into the sheep he desires us to be today so that we can't be marched to our slaughter later.

bbsam

Staff member
Its happened enough times in human history to assume that it can happen here. Better stop a tyrant from turning us all into the sheep he desires us to be today so that we can't be marched to our slaughter later.

If he wanted to slaughter you, he'd just start nuking cities.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The only WMD's he ever posessed were the chemical weapons that we gave him.

I think we were backing him at the time because he was busy fighting Iran and Iran was the BadGuy. By that I mean the gas was intended to be aimed at Iran. Too bad the stuff has a LOOONG shelf life. Is all that nasty stuff gone at Umatilla?

Yes, they incinerated the last of it a couple years ago. The only remaining chemical weapons in the US stockpile are stored on Johnston Atoll in the South Pacific, awaiting incineration there.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Yes, they incinerated the last of it a couple years ago. The only remaining chemical weapons in the US stockpile are stored on Johnston Atoll in the South Pacific, awaiting incineration there.

That's comforting to know:happy-very:Passing by that place gave me the creeps.

Last edited:

texan

8626_484702694922551_485132950_n_zps629c4a3b.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

How ridiculous is this photo? The indians were not allowed to have guns once the white man took the country from them. They did what people do today, steal them, take them from dead people or buy them from gun dealers who were only interested in making a buck no matter who ended up being killed with the guns.

The goverments role with indians wasnt to help them out, it was to eliminate them. They "socially herded" them into reservations where they could be starved to death or given so much alcohol, they would never rise up and attempt to take the country back.

To suggest that the goverment was suppose to protect them is ridiculous at best.

Shame on you. The indians were a persecuted people and they suffered genocide at the hands of the white american man.

Maybe I should do the same kind of things about jews, how would you feel about that?

Peace

TOS