guns

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Custer got what he deserved only because the Indians he attacked had GUNS.

If those Indians had followed YOUR advice and been unarmed...they would have been slaughtered.

Then you agree with me then, GUN OWNERS are aggressive animals? Right? You said it yourself in bold black...

Peaceful citizens who live without guns are merely future victims of gun owners.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

Just a little humour--Tired of the posts by one of our compadres about "the poor innocent indians"

Another way to put it --All is fair in Love and War and to the victors go the spoils.

Time to leave the past where it is --the past--we have enough Present and future problems to deal with.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just a little humour--Tired of the posts by one of our compadres about "the poor innocent indians"

Another way to put it --All is fair in Love and War and to the victors go the spoils.

Time to leave the past where it is --the past--we have enough Present and future problems to deal with.
One more thing......so who 'invented' the scalping??? I don't mean selling tickets for cheap outside an event!!

bbsam

Staff member
Custer got what he deserved only because the Indians he attacked had GUNS.

If those Indians had followed YOUR advice and been unarmed...they would have been slaughtered.

I think history suggests that Custer suffered from a great big fat ego that got him and his men into real bad situations.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As I stated in the previous article, this is not a militia, but a reserve force that can be called upon to assist police departments at certain times.

Here’s the list of requirements to join.
So far, in just one week his small “reserve force” has grown to become a nationwide project, headquartered in Pennsylvania. As of February 16, 2013, Chief Kessler had five active chapters in Indiana, West Virginia, Texas, South Carolina, and Kentucky!
Four more chapters have come on board with contact information since then. New York, Florida, New Jersey, and Missouri all now have contact information for their respective states!
What an amazing thing to witness in these desperate times as people begin to stand up for freedom! To see one person stepping forward to do the right thing and how it is impacting others around the country is truly incredible. If you wish to support the efforts of Chief Kessler and the Constitutional Security Force, you can go here to help.

I agree. They are not going away. So why all the fear mongering by the NRA?
You call it fear mongering, I call it keeping the American gun owner informed. But to answer the real question of why the NRA keeps talking against Gun control is because if Zer0bama and the loony left have their way on the, so called, assault weapon ban is that then ONLY criminals will have such weapons. This leaves the law abiding citizen under prepared to protect themselves from those criminals. One may as well take a knife to a gun fight.

wkmac

One more thing......so who 'invented' the scalping??? I don't mean selling tickets for cheap outside an event!!

The Scythians of the Eurasian steppes in the 5th century BCE are believed to be the first at scalping. The practice has been seen across the planet and in different cultures. The North American indigenous tribes were not introduced to scalping by the Europeans as an archaeological find dating to the 14th century CE places the practice here well over 100 years before Columbus hit the beach.

Europe was known for the practice but seems to have entered that culture in the post Roman invasion period. Scalping also became proof of a bounty system during the 19th century war with the plains indians. So to was the bounty on buffalo hides as it's real intent was to kill off the major food source for the migratory plains tribes as a method of war.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Wellllll......:knockedout: Effexor made my head spin and I felt like I was going to pass out when I yawn. With Zoloft there was no fun in bed. Welbutrin is good for me. I feel I would be worse without it. Never felt the need for violence ever.
Depression can seriously ***k up your ability to focus and I can't have that when other people's safety depends on my work. The doctors aren't getting their patients monitored by an objective third party. I wouldn't condemn these medications just because they are applied incorrectly. As you see I went through a few until one worked. Everybody reacts differently. Unfortunately the only way is for your doctor to make an educated guess and try. I probably wouldn't be here without them.

island1fox

:happy-very: We can all agree on one thing --Guns can be an expensive hobby.

In a one hour gun lesson on the Loading/unloading/shooting/handling/cleaning of the Bushmaster I fired 60 rounds of Nato ammo at a cost of 65 Dollars.

I got many good tips from my instructor as well as purchasing Bulk Ammo on-line.

I can disassemble/assemble this weapon in ten minutes ----I will be a stretch for me to improve on that time.:happy-very:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
:happy-very: We can all agree on one thing --Guns can be an expensive hobby.

In a one hour gun lesson on the Loading/unloading/shooting/handling/cleaning of the Bushmaster I fired 60 rounds of Nato ammo at a cost of 65 Dollars.

I got many good tips from my instructor as well as purchasing Bulk Ammo on-line.

I can disassemble/assemble this weapon in ten minutes ----I will be a stretch for me to improve on that time.:happy-very:

You can get AR's chambered for 7.62x39. Lots cheaper ammo.