guns

island1fox

Gay marriage seems be sweeping the nation. Hasn't affected me in the least.
bbsam,

That is your opinion. People with Strong Religious beliefs and strong belief in Traditional Marriage disagree.

You prove my point. If my guns were confiscated by the Government it will not affect TOS in the least !!:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam,

That is your opinion. People with Strong Religious beliefs and strong belief in Traditional Marriage disagree.

You prove my point. If my guns were confiscated by the Government it will not affect TOS in the least !!:happy-very:
I think it's simple with marriage. Either the government is all in or they need to be all out.

island1fox

I think it's simple with marriage. Either the government is all in or they need to be all out.

bbsam,

I would think we are closer in mind on this subject than you realize.

People are gay --they are proud --should be--and have all rights.
People are straight --they are proud --and should not be forced to change religious beliefs or tradition.

Gays will never be called "straight" -and most do not want to be

Straights will never be gay and do not want to be called GAY.

They will never be the same.

If Gays do not like "civil union" --name it what YOU want --Like Gayarriage.

People hating over Marriage or Gayarriage is stupid. GAY IS gay Straight is straight ---marriage is marriage and Gayarriage is gayarriage.

All legal and finanacial rights to all -----Churches that do not want to perform marriage or gayarrige should not be FORCED TO DO EITHER. PROBLEM SOLVED MOVE ON.

Same as today --Gay is Gay --Straight is Straight.:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Civil unions or gay marriages both require legal paperwork , just like any straight marriage .
When the marriage needs to be dissolved , new legal paperwork is required .
Thus one can assume that it was a concept designed by lawyers for lawyers .

bbsam

Staff member
There are some mainstream Christian churches that allow gay marriage. Why does the federal government choose to view one ceremony as legal and not another?

island1fox

Back to where I want to shoot my gun.

This is my rifle--this is my gun --one is for fighting --one is for fun !:happy-very:

I can't blame a Martini --it is not Saturday and it is too early !!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Back to where I want to shoot my gun.

This is my rifle--this is my gun --one is for fighting --one is for fun !:happy-very:

I can't blame a Martini --it is not Saturday and it is too early !!

And "You're so ugly you could be a work of modern art!" Love R Lee Ermy. Like in that Geico commercial.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Gay marriage seems be sweeping the nation. Hasn't affected me in the least.
bbsam,

If you dont believe in gay marriage, thats fine; dont marry a gay person.

The idea that allowing gays to marry somehow "threatens" the "institution of marriage" makes about as much sense as saying that allowing someone to be black threatens the institution of whiteness.

soberups

Most of the gay people I know honestly dont give a sh%t whether homophobic bigots choose to recognize the legitimacy of their marriages or not.

They are simply tired of getting ripped off by the government every payday. They are tired of paying a "gay tax" due to the fact that the IRS doesnt recognize them as being married for filing purposes. They are tired of paying into a Social Security system that wont provide the same level of benefits for them as it will for a married straight couple.

Call it whatever you want. Accept it or reject it as your religious beliefs dictate. But quit letting your government single them out for financial discrimination.

wkmac

Go marry a duck then!!!Quack Quack

Show me where a duck can give/acknowledge it's uncoerced, voluntary consent in the matter and whatever you and the duck want to do, knock yourselves out. Until then, leave the fallacies elsewhere.

I hope since you are so concerned with the duck being sexually abused, I would hope you are equally concerned with it's murder and consumption by the very person who would be locked up for having sex with it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=2]69 Firearms Companies Restricting Sales to Government Agencies in Areas That Restrict Gun Rights[/h][h=2]What is the police loophole?[/h] There are some states, counties, cities, and municipalities in our great nation that fail to allow their citizens to fully exercise their right to keep and bear arms with restrictions such as magazine capacity or types of firearms that are widely available to citizens of other states, counties, cities, and municipalities. However, these government entities do not place these restrictions upon their own employees, such as police officers. It is important to note that we are against gun control; we are not against any particular government agency or individuals .

The Police Loophole

[h=2]What is this list?[/h] This is a list of companies that have taken the step to publicly announce that they will not sell items to states, counties, cities, and municipalities that restrict their citizens rights to own them; therefore closing the "police loophole" themselves.
Don't see one that has given notice on here or represent a company that you would like on the list? Send me an email at [email protected] with "Loophole" in the subject. Please also include a link to the written policy either on Facebook or your website. I cannot host policies on this site.
[h=2]Nice List[/h]Total Companies: 82

island1fox

The idea that allowing gays to marry somehow "threatens" the "institution of marriage" makes about as much sense as saying that allowing someone to be black threatens the institution of whiteness.

Every one has a right to an opinion.

If you don't believe in sodomy--do not sodomize anyone----does not make it right.

soberups

If you don't believe in sodomy--do not sodomize anyone----does not make it right.

Agreed. Everyonedoes have a right to their opinion. They just shouldnt have the right to expect their government to discriminate against people who are guilty of nothing other than disagreeing with that opinion.

As far as "sodomy" goes...there was a time when that term would have included many heterosexual practices that are considered ordinary today. Call me strange, but I am of the opinion that whatever goes on in the bedroom of two consenting adults is none of the governments or society's damn business.

menotyou

bella amicizia

You would be amazed(or not) at how many 'straight' men throughly enjoy this. Notice, I didn't include women. No offense to anyone, but mine is an exit only area. You can do what you want with yours. I don't want anyone nosing around in my bedroom telling me what I can and can't do. I am sure I would upset someone somewhere.