guns

island1fox

Sober,

Thank you for the info.

Best price I could find on line was a bulk ammo company in Georgia selling American Eagle 223 FmJ for 500$ for 500 Rounds -- shipping and handling included-obviously no sales tax.

moreluck

golden ticket member
29wpytd.jpg

anonymous4

Re "Buy a shotgun" That was a good post above and really shows that a shotgun
has a really strong kick. Especially if you let go of two rounds at once with a double
barrel.
Buy a Shotgun Joe Biden Lying AR-15 - YouTube

The man (?) reading the questions off to Joe Biden.. what the hell happened to his voice?

An AR-15 is an excellent choice for women to shoot. We think he is capable enough to lead the country when he will outright lie to your face on such a basic fact (indisputable). America is in the ****ter (big surprise).

island1fox

The man (?) reading the questions off to Joe Biden.. what the hell happened to his voice?

An AR-15 is an excellent choice for women to shoot. We think he is capable enough to lead the country when he will outright lie to your face on such a basic fact (indisputable). America is in the ****ter (big surprise).

The man with Biden Obviously fired a double Barrel shotgun and held the gun very low and with a poor grip.

moreluck

golden ticket member

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Be aware though that the AR-15 can overpenetrate and go thru several walls and potentially endanger your neighbors unless you use frangible or hollowpoint ammunition.

If your wife is small and cant deal with the recoil of a 12-gauge, consider a 20 gauge instead. Much less kick, but still an effective choice for close range home defense when loaded with buckshot.

I think firing a shotgun would get the attention of most bad guys, so Mr. Biden wasn't giving entirely bad advice. My wife abhors guns, and would never fire one, much less own one. I do wish she'd go to the range with me just so she could learn how to safely fire the handgun I keep for personal protection in my home.

Even though I'm a Liberal, I actually got a Concealed Weapons Permit recently, so I have at least a small chance when some psycho decides to start shooting people with their AR-15. Sad that it has come to this.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Even though I'm a Liberal, I actually got a Concealed Weapons Permit recently, so I have at least a small chance when some psycho decides to start shooting people with their AR-15. Sad that it has come to this.

Now we have finally become a third world country .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Now we have finally become a third world country .

Not yet, but with McConnell, Cantor, and Boehner "in-charge", we're well on our way. I'm no huge gun fan either, but if one of your Ted Nugent-type buddies decides to stop taking his meds, I want my family to have a running start. It was really scary to see the people salivating over the AR-15 copies in the gun store. They fondle them like they were women's breasts.

I think firing a shotgun would get the attention of most bad guys, so Mr. Biden wasn't giving entirely bad advice. My wife abhors guns, and would never fire one, much less own one. I do wish she'd go to the range with me just so she could learn how to safely fire the handgun I keep for personal protection in my home.

Congratulations ! Your membership card from "Confirmed Hypocrite Nation" is in the mail. As much as you and your sister have riled against people with CCWs I am glad to at least to see that you are man enough to tell us how wishy washy you truelove are.

Not yet, but with McConnell, Cantor, and Boehner "in-charge", we're well on our way. I'm no huge gun fan either, but if one of your Ted Nugent-type buddies decides to stop taking his meds, I want my family to have a running start. It was really scary to see the people salivating over the AR-15 copies in the gun store. They fondle them like they were women's breasts.

You're joking right? Your president, "I'm all for sequester, I'm against sequester" is the one in charge. If you don't believe that just ask him, he'll tell you.