guns

klein

Für Meno :)
I found this alarming - These cockroaches had enough time to hack someone to death and do a video of it. People standing around everywhere with no police in sight.

The cockroaches had no fear that anyone would stop them because nobody had a firearm either in their home or concealed permit.

I might be wrong but I thought I heard that the cops had to go get firearms from an armory which added to the response time. How ridiculous is that?

I am glad I live in America where police can carry weapons and responsible citizens like sober can carry with a permit.

Now, you just need to figure out how to put that into good use, and get a murder rate as low as Londons.
As an example, your gun friendly state of AZ :
Just the city of Phoenix with a population of 1.5 Million, has about the same number of total murders as London, which has almost 8 Million population.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now, you just need to figure out how to put that into good use, and get a murder rate as low as Londons.
Just the city of Phoenix with a population of 1.5 Million, has about the same number of total murders as London, which has almost 8 Million population.

It's funny you pick a city from the state that borders Mexico !!!! There's drug cartel murders in there too to cloud up the numbers......... Try Illinois (Chicago), you know, Obama's home town !!!

klein

Any US city over 1 Million pop probably has more murders than London. That's just the way it is where people can freely own guns.

Any US city over 1 Million pop probably has more murders than London. That's just the way it is where people can freely own guns.

We need guns to protect us from Canadian terrorists like the one that "accidentally" took down the I-5 bridge in Washington and thereby disrupting our infrastructure.

UPS Lifer

It's funny you pick a city from the state that borders Mexico !!!! There's drug cartel murders in there too to cloud up the numbers......... Try Illinois (Chicago), you know, Obama's home town !!!

This is a better comparison because they ban guns there also and look at the murder rate.

UPS Lifer

CAUTION! Arizona is toxic to liberals. Please stay away for your own good! Liberals should boycott AZ PLEASE!

There is nothing more pleasing to my ears than hearing about something our legislature is doing to weaken liberal impact on our state.

bbsam

Staff member
This is a better comparison because they ban guns there also and look at the murder rate.

if that's the argument, wouldn't you then have to look at murder rates s in other countries that either have strict gun control or ban guns? Would your theory still hold?

klein

CAUTION! Arizona is toxic to liberals. Please stay away for your own good! Liberals should boycott AZ PLEASE!

There is nothing more pleasing to my ears than hearing about something our legislature is doing to weaken liberal impact on our state.

Isn't 20% of Arizona already owned by Canadian snowbirds ? And watch out - as of next year Canucks get to stay an extra 2 months per year - making it 8 months in total !

island1fox

:sick:

Klein,

The London murder rate is very low ---and this trained young soldier that is required to carry a gun on foreign soil --did not have the FREEDOM to protect his own life.

I guess his widow and young baby daughter ,family and friends can comfort themselves -knowing that the murder rate is so low in London

klein

Klein,

The London murder rate is very low ---and this trained young soldier that is required to carry a gun on foreign soil --did not have the FREEDOM to protect his own life.

I guess his widow and young baby daughter ,family and friends can comfort themselves -knowing that the murder rate is so low in London

Oh, look who already forgot Ft. Hood, where US soldiers on an army base in thier own free land of the USA, did not have the right to protect themselves and were slaughterd by a lone shooter !
Any you're complaining about a cilvian soldier on London public streets not being able to carry a gun ?

wkmac

Klein,

The perp didn't have a gun either so should folks in England return to wearing a sword? Are there laws prohibiting that? I know at one time the European crowns banned crossbows in the hands of the peasant class because too many well trained knights upon who much expense was made were being taken out by such low class individuals. How dare these commoners negatively impact the investments of the royals.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So why didn't this guy use a gun too......oh yeah it's England.

But I thought getting rid of guns would get rid of murder too?

Guess he never got the memo.

I found this alarming - These cockroaches had enough time to hack someone to death and do a video of it. People standing around everywhere with no police in sight.

The cockroaches had no fear that anyone would stop them because nobody had a firearm either in their home or concealed permit.

I might be wrong but I thought I heard that the cops had to go get firearms from an armory which added to the response time. How ridiculous is that?

I am glad I live in America where police can carry weapons and responsible citizens like sober can carry with a permit.

Approximately 1 out of every 5 police cars on patrol at any given time in the UK is an ARV (Armed Response Vehicle) manned by a pair of officers who are authorised to carry firearms.

What I read about this incident is that one of the murderers had a gun, so the first officers to arrive on scene were unable to do anything since they were unarmed. It took approximately 14 minutes for armed officers to arrive and neutralize the suspects.

Im glad I dont live there.

wkmac

Approximately 1 out of every 5 police cars on patrol at any given time in the UK is an ARV (Armed Response Vehicle) manned by a pair of officers who are authorised to carry firearms.

What I read about this incident is that one of the murderers had a gun, so the first officers to arrive on scene were unable to do anything since they were unarmed. It took approximately 14 minutes for armed officers to arrive and neutralize the suspects.

Im glad I dont live there.

It's also come out that the attackers were not just known by MI5 but that in the case of Michael Adebolajo, the knife weilding, bloody handed person in the video, may well have once been a recruit of the infamous, elite intelligence organization MI5. Funny how so many of these people have some form of connections to state intelligence organizations. Gives new meaning to the term "state sponsored terrorism".

BrownArmy

It's also come out that the attackers were not just known by MI5 but that in the case of Michael Adebolajo, the knife weilding, bloody handed person in the video, may well have once been a recruit of the infamous, elite intelligence organization MI5...

I guess Adebolajo wasn't joking when he said "your government doesn't care about you!" in his rant caught on a celly-cam, with a knife and a cleaver in his bloodied hands.

wkmac

I guess Adebolajo wasn't joking when he said "your government doesn't care about you!" in his rant caught on a celly-cam, with a knife and a cleaver in his bloodied hands.

Appears when it comes to gov't, Adebolajo had first hand experience. What seems odd and makes no sense in that I read that the perps committed the act and then appeared to wait on the scene another 20 minutes until the police arrived. If this is true, that makes no sense unless...........