guns

texan

kel-tec-ksg-12-bullpup-shotgun-14-rounds-front-ben-shooting3.jpg

Look at this! A Kel-Tec 15 round tactical shotgun, what a weapon! FIFTEEN ROUNDS!!!

I need one....
"The problem has been unfortunately , nobody could get one, not even the writers. Now the KSG is making its
way out into the market and the demand is far outstripping supply.

For several months now the guns have been selling at a premium of well over the MSRP of $880, but they are
at least coming out, and we were able to finally take one to the range. "
Kel-Tec KSG 15 Round Shotgun – New Gun Review

wkmac

Does one believe a gun is needed on themselves at all times because of an inability to use the most powerful weapon of all, the one between your ears?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You know what ? I won't get into our natural disasters, that was compared to New Orleans. But we have it mostly all cleaned up and after 10 days, the Calgary Stampede is underway as I type (on schedule). Probobaly wouldn't have been possible in the US.
And we do need to thank some expertise from the US to have this happen. (Disaster relief companies from Texas, South Dakota, and New Orleans, were called in to help). - But, we got it done ! :) And the thousands of volenteers !

How self righteous of you.

bbsam

Staff member
Ted Nugent. Does he listen to his lunacy? I tried. Oh well. Keep buying. Business is good. Might I recommend Springfield Armory weaponry? Very good for the local economy...and Fedex by the way.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Ted Nugent. Does he listen to his lunacy? I tried. Oh well. Keep buying. Business is good. Might I recommend Springfield Armory weaponry? Very good for the local economy...and Fedex by the way.

Uncle Ted can be a bit over the top sometimes, but as far as his 2nd Amendment views go he is spot on. He is blunt and direct and to the point, and some people simply find that hard to deal with. I'm a fan of his music; his live version of "Great White Buffalo" is in my top 10 list of favorite songs. As far as Springfield Armory goes, I'm not too familiar with their long guns but their XD line of handguns are actually imported from Croatia. Ironically (and pathetically), the hi-capacity magazines they use are not legal in the home state of the company that imports and services them. The XD's are decent guns but I prefer Glocks instead.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Man Cites Joe Biden After Arrest for Firing Shotgun into Air[/h]
[h=2]A Vancouver, Washington man has cited advice from Vice President Joe Biden in his defense for allegedly illegally firing his shotgun to dispel suspected car thieves.[/h] “Jeffery Barton, 52, pleaded not guilty to one count of illegal aiming or discharging a firearm at his arraignment in Clark County Court,” according to KOIN.com. “Barton reportedly admitted to deputies that he fired his weapon while chasing away people who he thought were breaking into his vehicles,” they added.
Barton told KOIN, "I did what Joe Biden told me to do."
The advice from Vice President Biden came in February 2013 at a meeting. He stated that gun owners need only fire warning shots to ward off intruders .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A retired Army veteran who fired tanks, cannons and machine guns while protecting this nation recently asked the U.S. government for the green light to buy a .22-caliber rifle from a Wal-Mart in Tomball.

Permission denied.

The FBI turned down Ron Kelly's application for gun ownership because of a 1971 conviction for minor drug possession.

He was busted with a small bag of marijuana while in high school in North Carolina. As a first-time offender, he was sentenced to a year of probation.

Two years later, right about the time the U.S. was withdrawing from the Vietnam War and there was a hippie on every corner, he enlisted in the Army.

"I went on to serve 20 years," said Kelly, who often wears a camouflaged Army cap over his head of gray hair. "I had a top-secret clearance. It is amazing that they won't let me buy a gun for a misdemeanor 42 years ago."
In Durham, N.C., where Kelly was convicted, officials at the courthouse, the police department and the district attorney's office said he was arrested so long ago that records were not computerized or readily available, if indeed they could even be found.

No one seemed to know how the FBI could have even known about such an old conviction.

He launched an appeal by getting his fingerprints taken at the local police department and sending them, along with the appropriate paperwork, to the FBI for review.

On the appeal application he typed what has become his battle cry: He served honorably for 20 years in the Army and was now being denied the right to bear arms.

Writing to Washington

Late last month, a letter from the Department of Justice arrived in the mail with his answer: Once again, no.

He was told that based on his prior conviction in North Carolina he could not own a gun. He was also told that he could challenge the decision by seeking out the records from his arrest.

oldngray

nowhere special
A retired Army veteran who fired tanks, cannons and machine guns while protecting this nation recently asked the U.S. government for the green light to buy a .22-caliber rifle from a Wal-Mart in Tomball.

Permission denied.

The FBI turned down Ron Kelly's application for gun ownership because of a 1971 conviction for minor drug possession.

He was busted with a small bag of marijuana while in high school in North Carolina. As a first-time offender, he was sentenced to a year of probation.

Two years later, right about the time the U.S. was withdrawing from the Vietnam War and there was a hippie on every corner, he enlisted in the Army.

"I went on to serve 20 years," said Kelly, who often wears a camouflaged Army cap over his head of gray hair. "I had a top-secret clearance. It is amazing that they won't let me buy a gun for a misdemeanor 42 years ago."
In Durham, N.C., where Kelly was convicted, officials at the courthouse, the police department and the district attorney's office said he was arrested so long ago that records were not computerized or readily available, if indeed they could even be found.

No one seemed to know how the FBI could have even known about such an old conviction.

He launched an appeal by getting his fingerprints taken at the local police department and sending them, along with the appropriate paperwork, to the FBI for review.

On the appeal application he typed what has become his battle cry: He served honorably for 20 years in the Army and was now being denied the right to bear arms.

Writing to Washington

Late last month, a letter from the Department of Justice arrived in the mail with his answer: Once again, no.

He was told that based on his prior conviction in North Carolina he could not own a gun. He was also told that he could challenge the decision by seeking out the records from his arrest.

What I heard was N Carolina had no records of his arrest and couldn't explain why he was denied.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
An Oregon man learned the hard way yesterday that a bat is probably not the best tool for robbing a gun store.
22-year-old Derrick Mosley reportedly attempted to rob Discount Gun Sales in Beaverton, Ore., on Thursday. Wielding a baseball bat, Mosley strolled into the store and smashed a display case.
But, according to police, upon attempting to steal a gun from the smashed case, he learned that gun beats bat.
All the store manager… of a gun store… had to do was pull out his own personal firearm. And that he did. Pointing it straight at Mosley, the manager successfully ordered the would-be robber to drop the bat, the unloaded gun he was trying to steal, and a nine-inch knife in his possession.
Upon arrival, the sheriff’s department reportedly found Mosley on the floor, still being held at gunpoint by the furious manager. The failed robber was booked on charges of first-degree robbery, first-degree theft, unlawful possession of a firearm, and second-degree criminal mischief.
Add to that the mental crime of thinking a bat would be an effective tool for robbing a store full of guys with guns.
KATU-TV reports that Mosley’s bail was set at $250,000.

klein

Für Meno :)
Canada's homicide rate down 33%. Lowest level since 1966 !
Now how did that happen ?
A higher success rate stopping guns entering from the US !