guns

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
a state like California only 300 miles to the south of me.

>Seattle,WA is much closer.<[/QUOTE]

I can legally carry concealed anywhere in Washington, including Seattle. If I carried concealed in California, I'd go to jail. Both Washington and Oregon have their share of :censored2:s in the big cities, but they are nothing compared to the anti-gun idiots who rule over the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I hear you. It seems every day the city of Seattle is trying to pass some feelgood restrictions that will do nothing while violence downtown increases.

island1fox

I hear you. It seems every day the city of Seattle is trying to pass some feelgood restrictions that will do nothing while violence downtown increases.

1bw,

Seattle just like many other major Liberal run cities --will not take on the Gangs and Illegal guns---will just push a Business like STARBUCKS to say law abiding people with a legal license to carry are not welcome.

I will just buy my coffee elsewhere with my Kimber happily and securely placed in my shoulder holster.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I can legally carry concealed anywhere in Washington, including Seattle. If I carried concealed in California, I'd go to jail. Both Washington and Oregon have their share of :censored2:s in the big cities, but they are nothing compared to the anti-gun idiots who rule over the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

I can legally carry in every Southern state except South Carolina.
​I have never bothered to figure out why SC does not have reciprocal rights with GA.

Last edited:

soberups

1bw,

Seattle just like many other major Liberal run cities --will not take on the Gangs and Illegal guns---will just push a Business like STARBUCKS to say law abiding people with a legal license to carry are not welcome.

I will just buy my coffee elsewhere with my Kimber happily and securely placed in my shoulder holster.

I still go to Starbucks. They never asked to be put in the middle of a gun control debate, and they have not actually banned guns on their property...all they have done is to REQUEST that people not open carry there. They have a right to make that request, and since I disagree with the idea of using open carry to make a political statement I do not think they are being unreasonable.

soberups

I can legally carry in every Southern state except South Carolina.
​I have never bothered to figure out why SC does not have reciprocal rights with GA.

SC does not honor my non-resident Utah permit either. Im good to go in 36 states but SC isnt one of them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
​I tried that once and I eventually got out of the indecent exposure charge.
bth_like.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Army veteran banned from daughter’s school after posting picture of weapons permit, report says[/h]
An Army veteran living in Georgia says she wants an apology from her daughter's former school after being banned from the building for posting a photo of her concealed weapons permit to her Facebook page, WRDW.com reports.
external-link.png

Tanya Mount says she was approached by a police officer from the Richmond County Board of Education at McBean Elementary School and was warned that she was about to get a criminal trespass warning.
"I am a private person, however after serving OUR country, it is my DUTY to make sure that our lives are not infringed upon, however do it all within the confinements of the LAW, I am a law abiding citizen".
The officer told her that the principal at the school was “scared” of her and did not want her on the school property, she told the station.

over9five

Staff member
Army veteran banned from daughter’s school after posting picture of weapons permit, report says

An Army veteran living in Georgia says she wants an apology from her daughter's former school after being banned from the building for posting a photo of her concealed weapons permit to her Facebook page, WRDW.com reports.
external-link.png

Tanya Mount says she was approached by a police officer from the Richmond County Board of Education at McBean Elementary School and was warned that she was about to get a criminal trespass warning.
"I am a private person, however after serving OUR country, it is my DUTY to make sure that our lives are not infringed upon, however do it all within the confinements of the LAW, I am a law abiding citizen".
The officer told her that the principal at the school was “scared” of her and did not want her on the school property, she told the station.
Hope she unfriended him....

UPS Lifer

Army veteran banned from daughter’s school after posting picture of weapons permit, report says

external-link.png

It is the Progressive Liberal philosophy and doctrine that they know best what is right for you and me. You can point to all aspects of the political scene to see this play out. Whether it is the environment, energy, healthcare, gun control, education, etc. etc. They are the adults in the room and we need to be controlled because decisions we make are just plain wrong, half baked or ignorant.

Thank you so much Liberals for your concern over our welfare. ( Oh! add welfare to the list also) !

oldngray

nowhere special
On foot, any adult person who is not a "prohibited possessor" may openly carry a loaded firearm visible to others in a belt holster, gun case or scabbard. Generally, a person must be at least 18 years of age to possess or openly carry a firearm. However, this does not apply to:

1. Juveniles within a private residence.
2. Emancipated juveniles.
3. Juveniles accompanied by a parent, grandparent or guardian, or a certified hunter safety instructor or certified firearms safety instructor acting with the consent of the juvenile's parent or guardian.
4. Juveniles on private property owned or leased by the juvenile or the juvenile's parent, grandparent, or guardian.
Juveniles fourteen years of age and up engaged in any of the following activities:
- Lawful hunting or shooting events or marksmanship practice at established ranges or other areas where the discharge of a firearm is not prohibited.
- Lawful transportation of an unloaded firearm for lawful hunting.
- Lawful transportation of an unloaded firearm between the hours of 5:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. for shooting events or marksmanship practice at established ranges or other areas where the discharge of a firearm is not prohibited.
- Activities that require a firearm related to the production of crops, livestock, poultry, livestock products, poultry products, or ratites or in the production or storage of agricultural commodities

UPS Lifer

With out all the legalese ...

I didn't go into the exceptions …. A minor between 14-17 can carry on unloaded hunting weapon while traveling during a hunt. They can lawfully hunt with adults. They can carry a concealed or open carry gun on their own or their parents or grandparents property BUT nowhere else except as noted for hunting.