guns

oldngray

nowhere special
Got 2 boxes of .22lr today only $ 2.95 @ .

Where did you get that from? I still can't find any cheap .22 ammo. For the prices I see I will just reload my own centerfire ammo (luckily I already had a nice stockpile of reloading supplies). Remember the days when stores like K-Mart always had some brand of cheap .22 ammo on sale? And a brick of 500 was only about $20?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I can't make this stuff up.

"The robbery victim told police he was surrounded by a group of males.

One suspect demanded the victim's cellphone and one took out a handgun while others rifled through the victim's belongings, police said.

The victim was complying with demands but the armed suspect shot him. However, the shot glanced off the victim's face and struck one of the shooter's alleged accomplices instead, killing him, according to police."

It has happened again......

When two men tried to rob Windell Haynes at gunpoint on the porch of his Liberty City home on Saturday, the 60-year-old Vietnam veteran fought back with a cane.

In the ensuing confusion, one of the attackers apparently shot the other, sending the wounded man to Jackson Memorial Hospital with life-threatening injuries. The second robber ran away.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/...attached-to-a-concealed-carrier-too-GunFAIL-L
You'd think Christmas week would be a slow week for GunFAIL incidents. But all that actually slowed down was the number of guns found in schools, since most schools were closed for the better part of the week, if not all week long. Instead, those kids were at home, in some cases, with nothing better to do than accidentally shoot one another, or get accidentally shot. In fact, I found fifteen kids who were accidentally shot last week. And in a bizarre, if not particularly significant twist, six of them were 14-year-olds. Shockingly, we also saw our record for the youngest GunFAIL victim shattered, when an infant of just 2 months of age was accidentally shot and killed in East Lampeter, PA. The other child victims of GunFAIL last week were aged 2, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17 and 17.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A Gun-Related Registry You Will Probably Really Like

It’s not a response to Toby Keith’s Virginia restaurant’s gun ban, but a new national registry for Second Amendment-friendly businesses could not have arrived at a better time.
The decal for the organization 2Amendment.org, where a pro-Second Amendment business owner can register their business. Source: 2Amendment.org
Bryan Crosswhite, who has businesses in Washington, D.C. and Virginia, expects the 2AO app to be up and running next month. That’s short for 2Amendment.org, where any business can register to get a decal on their front door to let their customers know they support the Second Amendment right to bear arms. Consumers will be able to use the app to locate businesses in the registry.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg leaves office today he will enter civilian life protected by firearms.

The same man who has spent much of his career and personal fortune trying to render good, law-abiding men and women defenseless, will now surround himself with a team of armed bodyguards.

Bloomberg’s security detail will be comprised of former police officers that he purchased away from the NYPD with the promise of early retirement, six-figure salaries, and other perks that go along with protecting America’s most notorious anti-gun zealot.

Johney

Pineapple King
x2. If anyone knows a good deal on bulk .22LR, post it up!
Three boxes today at Wal-Mart $23.57 each
22lr.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
A box of 50 22LR is about eight bucks around here, ridiculous.

A few weeks ago I picked up a couple of 400 round bricks of American Eagle .22 hollowpoints for $17.50 each. I could have bought more, but since I already have about 5,000 rounds stockpiled I figured I would leave some for the next guy.