guns

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I find it hilarious that many of the liberals who advocate teaching sex education in the schools because "ignorance never kept anyone safe" would have an absolute hissy fit if we used the same logic to justify teaching GUN education in our schools too.

As a father of two children I would be more concerned with the loaded gun between my son's legs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
j933fk.jpg

island1fox

Caution : I have owned and fired various guns --all different calibers and models including .45 and 357 magnums.

I have a brand new Doubletap .45-- Marketed as world's lightest and smallest .45

At the Range I fired just two shots ---Today my right hand --thumb are about twice its normal size.

Barrel is non -ported --but even with that --I would not recommend this gun.

I realize it is not meant for target shooting --only for carry/self defense,

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'll stick with my S&W Governor for personal defense , loaded with Hornady Critical Defense .410 Triple Defense rounds { .41 Cal. FTX Slug , Two .35 Cal. Round Balls } .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lucky Gunner Ammo Sales: What people bought in 2013

The hot 22 long rifle market hasn’t cooled so the caliber’s jump from near the bottom of 2012′s top ten to a much more significant chunk of Lucky Gunner’s sales probably doesn’t surprise you much.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Good? guy with a gun:

The suspect was identified as 71-year-old Curtis Reeves, a retired Tampa police officer. He has been arrested on a charge of second-degree homicide.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/bn9/2014/1/13/wesley_chapel_theate.html
I never thought police had any more right to own and carry a gun than a regular citizen.
He must have thought he was still a policeman to shoot someone like this and get away with it.
Old habits die hard.