guns

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm in the market for a sub compact. I've been looking at Sig
P238, or the 9mm you posted. I'm not so sure now. I've been reading about FTF issues with the 238 too.
Really like the Ruger SR9c, s&w m&p shield 9mm or the bodyguard 380.
Check out the SCCY CPX2 9mm - made in USA, small, reliable ... 9 pound trigger pull is the only thing I dislike.
Carry mine almost everywhere.
$250

oldngray

nowhere special
One of the compact 9's would be my choice. There are several good ones so compare their reviews. If you want to go more concealable a .380 is OK but not that much smaller than one of the mini 9's.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
One of the compact 9's would be my choice. There are several good ones so compare their reviews. If you want to go more concealable a .380 is OK but not that much smaller than one of the mini 9's.
Agreed and the knock down of a 9mm is much better than a .380.
The SCCY CPX2 has a 10 shot double-stack magazine plus 1 in the barrel.
To me, the single-stack magazines guns (5 or 6 clip) were too thin and the gun did not feel comfortable in my hand.

If the gun does not feel good in your hand, it is not the right gun for you.
For instance, the SCCY is probably not the right gun for people with small hands or short fingers.
BTW - The SCCY CPX2 comes with 2 magazines, 2 grip adjustors and 2 clip adjusters and a trigger lock.

oldngray

nowhere special
Agreed and the knock down of a 9mm is much better than a .380.
The SCCY CPX2 has a 10 shot clip plus 1 in the barrel.
To me, the single line clip guns (5 or 6 clip) were too thin and the gun did not feel comfortable in my hand.

If the gun does not feel good in your hand, it is not the right gun for you.
For instance, the SCCY is probably not the right gun for people with small hands or short fingers.
BTW - The SCCY CPX2 comes with 2 clips, 2 grip adjustors and 2 clip adjusters and a trigger lock.

Magazines, not clips. A clip is used to feed cartridges into a magazine (such as M-1 en bloc clip or stripper clips). Just being a little anal technical.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Check out the SCCY CPX2 9mm - made in USA, small, reliable ... 9 pound trigger pull is the only thing I dislike.
Carry mine almost everywhere.
$250
Thanks. If I can find it at a local gun shop, I'll check it out. I'd like to stick with the m&p, to keep the same trigger pull as my full size, but try finding magazines!!! IF you can find them, it's on fleabay, at over $150/!!! These mags in the pic are the only ones I could find anywhere!
image.jpg

I wonder if you can get these in Massachusetts.

over9five

Staff member
Thanks. If I can find it at a local gun shop, I'll check it out. I'd like to stick with the m&p, to keep the same trigger pull as my full size, but try finding magazines!!! IF you can find them, it's on fleabay, at over $150/!!! These mags in the pic are the only ones I could find anywhere!
View attachment 10922
I wonder if you can get these in Massachusetts.
Everything's illegal in Massachusetts...!