guns

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Chad Oulson, who had told the gunman he was sending text messages to his young daughter,"
This is from your story site........didn't you read it??

roadrunner2012

Troll
"Chad Oulson, who had told the gunman he was sending text messages to his young daughter,"
This is from your story site........didn't you read it??
Nowhere in the original linked story does it mention his daughter. Did you read it? In the second linked story it explains more fully. Get facts before you shoot your mouth off.

Guess he won't be annoying people in movie theaters anymore...

Wow.

Judging by your response, it would seem that you think texting is a crime punishable death on the spot.

roadrunner2012

Troll
The story said he was texting his daughter, just like I said.....you lose !!!!

I suppose his 22 month old daughter could have had a cell phone and be capable of reading the texts, but I'm sticking to the logical explanation, that he was texting messages to his daughter through the babysitter.
Stalking too, freak.
I don't consider a simple Google search stalking, but who's going to argue with a crazy man with a gun? Or a guy who can balance a beer bottle on his belly?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Just watched the video with that story. Did that gun fail to fire on the last trigger pull?
Yikes.
I'm in the market for a sub compact. I've been looking at Sig
P238, or the 9mm you posted. I'm not so sure now. I've been reading about FTF issues with the 238 too.
Really like the Ruger SR9c, s&w m&p shield 9mm or the bodyguard 380.