guns

oldngray

nowhere special
I have 3 .380's. A Taurus, a Star, and a Hungarian copy of a Walther PPK. Nice little guns (though the Taurus 58 is pretty big) but definitely less powerful than a 9mm. I really like the size of the PPK clone. Its well made except having a horrible trigger. The real Walthers are better but so expensive.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Agreed. Never had any kind of ftf. And it does just slip into your pocket. Do you use a pocket holster? I don't but I usually carry it holstered, iwb.
I carry these in an IWB single clip soft leather holster.
I occasionally carry it inside the waist band but usually in my front pocket.
Even though it lacks an internal safety, I keep a bullet in the chamber since this has a very strong slide spring and the firing pin is very light. The lack of an internal safety is one of the reasons I upgraded to the SCCY CPX2 9mm.

over9five

Staff member
I carry these in an IWB single clip soft leather holster.
I occasionally carry it inside the waist band but usually in my front pocket.
Even though it lacks an internal safety, I keep a bullet in the chamber since this has a very strong slide spring and the firing pin is very light. The lack of an internal safety is one of the reasons I upgraded to the SCCY CPX2 9mm.
Just to keep with the prior theme, the AMT Hoax and I are talking about...... Illegal in Massachusetts! (New ones, anyhow)

gingerkat

I suppose his 22 month old daughter could have had a cell phone and be capable of reading the texts, but I'm sticking to the logical explanation, that he was texting messages to his daughter through the babysitter.

I don't consider a simple Google search stalking, but who's going to argue with a crazy man with a gun? Or a guy who can balance a beer bottle on his belly?
Something tells me you're just that crazy man with a gun…you just haven't show it yet.

Anyone that goes to the effort to find another person and their family and post it just because is someone that hasn't taken their psych meds or even been evaluated. This is the person we need to watch in real life.

What I want to know is why the mods are not concerned about this person? Whatever, rhetorical question. You should correct bad behavior right when it starts, just like a puppy pissing everywhere.

I take it back, you probably aren't allowed to even have a gun are you?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What I want to know is why the mods are not concerned about this person? Whatever, rhetorical question. You should correct bad behavior right when it starts, just like a puppy pissing everywhere.
Settle down!
This member, due to his/her lack of judgment in this privacy matter, has been placed in Moderation Queue which means that a Mod will evaluate his/her posts to ensure they conform to the Brown Cafe Terms of Service and Rules.

over9five

Staff member
Customer Fatally Shoots Attempted Robber

Lucky that customer had his gun. That scumbag was probably going to kill them all after he herded them into that back room.

over9five

Staff member
R51_CrimsonTrace_F1.jpg

Remington R51

I'd love to try this one.
The engineer in the video wasn't a good salesman. He called it a single action, but he must have meant DAO, right??