guns

BrownBrokeDown

Cars serve many purposes,guns........only one. I would think even you could see the differences in Auto and Gun regulations
Guns serve multiple purposes. I kill deer, rabbit, quail, dove, duck. Man, I'm getting hungry. I also shoot targets and clays. I have yet to shoot any dumbasses.

oldngray

nowhere special
Guns serve multiple purposes. I kill deer, rabbit, quail, dove, duck. Man, I'm getting hungry. I also shoot targets and clays. I have yet to shoot any dumbasses.

dumbasses?
original.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

I should have stated Handguns serve only one real purpose. I rather doubt you shoot any skeet,rabbits,quail doves or ducks with a pistol

MAKAVELI

NYC was down but is creeping back up since they quit stop and frisk. And since almost all guns are illegal there there would be little to no gun violence if the people just obeyed all of those laws that were passed.
Why don't we just make all crime legal since criminals don't follow the laws anyway? To me, this is the dumbest argument against gun control republicans regurgitate. Ever see The Purge?

BrownBrokeDown

I should have stated Handguns serve only one real purpose. I rather doubt you shoot any skeet,rabbits,quail doves or ducks with a pistol
Your right there. I do not own a handgun. My parents have one for my mom, but she prefers the 20 gauge:). They were having a lot of breakin's out in the country where they live after the mass fires they had. My brother bot a pistol for my sister-in-law, but once again, I don't think I have ever seen her use it. But she is deadly with a rife:).

oldngray

nowhere special
Your right there. I do not own a handgun. My parents have one for my mom, but she prefers the 20 gauge:). They were having a lot of breakin's out in the country where they live after the mass fires they had. My brother bot a pistol for my sister-in-law, but once again, I don't think I have ever seen her use it. But she is deadly with a rife:).

A shotgun is almost always the best weapon for home defense. But you should have more than a double barrel despite what Biden says.