guns

bbsam

Staff member
Yes. They are not perfect, immortal or in unlimited numbers that it is a no win situation for my family.

You really do go to the maximum crazy on your scenarios.
You like your chances against the best in the world in armed combat and I'M on maximum crazy?!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes. They are not perfect, immortal or in unlimited numbers that it is a no win situation for my family.

You really do go to the maximum crazy on your scenarios.
Unlimited in number is the key here. The military simply doesn't have enough man power. This is obviously a fantasy what if but say the government tried to become a dictatorship. If every single person were armed and willing to fight I don't think the American people could be over taken.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You like your chances against the best in the world in armed combat and I'M on maximum crazy?!
If normal people outnumber the military 10-1 all you would need is half those people to take out one person before they were killed and you win. If everyone just accepts they will die one way or another you're already defeated.

When we as Americans are no longer willing to die for our freedom our days of being free are numbered.

bbsam

Staff member
If normal people outnumber the military 10-1 all you would need is half those people to take out one person before they were killed and you win. If everyone just accepts they will die one way or another you're already defeated.

When we as Americans are no longer willing to die for our freedom our days of being free are numbered.
Freedom?! There's a word that means everything and nothing all at the same time.

MAKAVELI

Why do you have a fear of our government turning into Nazi Germany? what issues provoke this fear?
I have no fear of this happening, that's why I don't feel the need to arm myself like I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger in Commando. I would think it would be hard to enjoy life living in constant fear. Most of these nut jobs that claim Obama is taking this country in that direction need a reality check. Maybe take a little vacation to North Korea. I hear it's lovely this time of year.;)

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I have no fear of this happening, that's why I don't feel the need to arm myself like I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger in Commando. I would think it would be hard to enjoy life living in constant fear. Most of these nut jobs that claim Obama is taking this country in that direction need a reality check. Maybe take a little vacation to North Korea. I hear it's lovely this time of year.;)
ahhhhhhhhhhh ok gotcha. couldnt agree more!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
OMG an accidental shooting at a gun show. We should ban all guns now.

Nawwww_wwwww.
and.................you still miss the irony of a shooting at a gun show
facepalm.jpg