guns

Rainman

Its all good.
You shouldnt be able to sell guns to anyone.

If you want a gun for self protection, then thats fine, but when you enter the world of gun selling, then "WE" as americans need to know you have the mental capacity to make such decisions.

I personally feel you shouldnt be allow to sell any kind of weapon to anyone.

And this is the problem with this country.

You have no idea what you are creating when you sell a gun and ammo to anyone. You have no idea what you are doing.

Just making money, but isnt that always what guns come down to in the first place?

Why should the country feel "safe" knowing some dude in the sticks living like rambo, who cannot even go get a gallon of milk without having a gun on his side, is selling guns to person(s) without any kind of comprehensive background check?

Its a stupid idea that costs lives.

Your a part of the problem, and not a part of the solution.

TOS.
You constantly label all gun owners as Rambos and extremists. A stupid remark. But what do you expect from a biased racist?

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Yes, I do. Got one on lay away right now. 38 S&W bodyguard with a evil laser sight.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Are you getting the .38 revolver, or the .380 auto?

If you are getting the revolver you should really look at a Ruger LCR before you spend money on the Bodyguard. The LCR has a much, much better trigger and a conventional cylinder release latch, I have heard a lot of bad reviews about the Bodyguards funky, top-mounted cylinder release latch.

Bringdough

Are you getting the .38 revolver, or the .380 auto?

If you are getting the revolver you should really look at a Ruger LCR before you spend money on the Bodyguard. The LCR has a much, much better trigger and a conventional cylinder release latch, I have heard a lot of bad reviews about the Bodyguards funky, top-mounted cylinder release latch.
I have a friend at the pawn shop where it's on lay away. I'm getting it for 280. It's too good a deal to pass on.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
Sure. If you buy a gun, have a background check done. Pretty simple.

That already exists for about 90% of gun sales. I have no issues with background checks as they already exist but have concern over the government extending checks to registration. And the law currently states that records of sales not be kept to prevent registration. Historically registration is the first step to confiscation, and since it would do nothing other than pander to gun control activists (besides being currently illegal) it would be pointless and achieve nothing except infringe on freedoms.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The last 2 guns I bought (9mm shield and a vintage Mosin Nagant 7.62) I had to go through computerized background checks. Granted, It didn't take long, but I attribute that to clean livin'. I think they are sufficient as they stand. You're never going to stop the mentally unbalanced if they get the notion to break the law.

bbsam

Staff member
That already exists for about 90% of gun sales. I have no issues with background checks as they already exist but have concern over the government extending checks to registration. And the law currently states that records of sales not be kept to prevent registration. Historically registration is the first step to confiscation, and since it would do nothing other than pander to gun control activists (besides being currently illegal) it would be pointless and achieve nothing except infringe on freedoms.
And there it is. Perfect example of what I posted earlier. You have no real problem with background checks but there's that slippery slope fear.