guns

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So your issue is not the gun, rather that he pulled it to stop someone from stealing something not valuable enough? The person on his porch was already guilty of trespassing AND theft. I WISH someone would trespass and steal something off my property, I'd splatter their brains on the sidewalk

These are the kind of statements that make the rest of us look bad and give anti-gunners their fuel.

MAKAVELI

Lmao. For the record, I own zero guns. Would I honestly shoot grandma for stealing my stuff? No, I'd whoop the hell out of her though.

Stops/hour.....I'm not arrogant, just a good parent.
Sorry but you are both arrogant and ignorant. Anyone who would beat down an old woman for stealing a cardboard box could never be a good parent. Is that how you teach your son to be a man? Beat an old lady down? What a pu...sy.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Well, Tos didn't want me to shoot her.....so a beat down is more gentle. You love name calling someone that you know NOTHING about, so why don't you go to Africa and get Ebola :) Thanks
If you are trying to be funny...it isnt working.
If you are trying to sound like a tough guy...that isnt working either.
If, however, you are trying to be a complete and total ass....I would say that you have succeeded.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you are trying to be funny...it isnt working.
If you are trying to sound like a tough guy...that isnt working either.
If, however, you are trying to be a complete and total ass....I would say that you have succeeded.

Two failures and one victory....yeah, I'm okay with that

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey TOS ,
Why haven't you posted about the Birmingham UPS shooting ?
Here is a classic example where you could state that the shooter was a teaparty member , a nut case and/or a right wing hater . Without any proof .
Like you normally do .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hey TOS ,
Why haven't you posted about the Birmingham UPS shooting ?
Here is a classic example where you could state that the shooter was a teaparty member , a nut case and/or a right wing hater . Without any proof .
Like you normally do .

I have a job, and dont have the freedom to sit on my couch with fox news on to get my latest brain cells.

But since you asked for it, here it is.

ANOTHER WHITE MALE, 45 yrs old, armed to the teeth from a RED STATE, most likely a tea party, Republican, rush limbaugh wackjob goes to work in his uniform, and shoots two supervisors to death before taking a cowards exit and shooting himself with a harmless inanimate object.

Of course we know the gun didnt kill him or his victims, only the bullets did.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/09/birmingham_police_on_scene_of.html

Gee, i wonder if that extra split had anything to do with the violence?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have a job, and dont have the freedom to sit on my couch with fox news on to get my latest brain cells.

But since you asked for it, here it is.

ANOTHER WHITE MALE, 45 yrs old, armed to the teeth from a RED STATE, most likely a tea party, Republican, rush limbaugh wackjob goes to work in his uniform, and shoots two supervisors to death before taking a cowards exit and shooting himself with a harmless inanimate object.

Of course we know the gun didnt kill him or his victims, only the bullets did.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/09/birmingham_police_on_scene_of.html

Gee, i wonder if that extra split had anything to do with the violence?

TOS.

On a more serious note, its suprising that there are not more shootings at UPS facilities. The company has gone out of its way to put more stress on drivers and part timers, and its just a matter of time before more shootings begin to happen.

One major contributor to higher stress levels are the ridiculous production standards the company wants people attain.

Then the discipline begins, the threats, the write ups, the over supervision, then finally, a termination, then something like this happens.

UPS better take a GIANT look at what its creating at ground level in order to save peoples lives. People with guns who are upset, angry and pushed to limits beyond tolerance, will only jeopardize everyones safety at UPS.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On a more serious note, its suprising that there are not more shootings at UPS facilities. The company has gone out of its way to put more stress on drivers and part timers, and its just a matter of time before more shootings begin to happen.

One major contributor to higher stress levels are the ridiculous production standards the company wants people attain.

Then the discipline begins, the threats, the write ups, the over supervision, then finally, a termination, then something like this happens.

UPS better take a GIANT look at what its creating at ground level in order to save peoples lives. People with guns who are upset, angry and pushed to limits beyond tolerance, will only jeopardize everyones safety at UPS.

TOS.
Spoken like a true liberal wacko nut case .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How Gun Control Made England The 'Most Violent Country In Europe'
article-1196941-05900DF7000005DC-677_468x636.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

TOS.

UPS needs to look at nothing. There are thousands of employee's at UPS subjected to the bs standards, discipline, harassment and hurt feelings.

Everyday those people go to work, do their job and punch out. This loser who pulled the trigger is to blame, not UPS, nor the panel which upheld his termination, nor the union that couldn't get him his job back.

Should je have shot every single person who didn't get him his job back?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
UPS needs to look at nothing. There are thousands of employee's at UPS subjected to the bs standards, discipline, harassment and hurt feelings.

Everyday those people go to work, do their job and punch out. This loser who pulled the trigger is to blame, not UPS, nor the panel which upheld his termination, nor the union that couldn't get him his job back.

Should je have shot every single person who didn't get him his job back?

Of course you would think UPS stress and harrassment isnt responsible. Every person is equal in your mind.

I guess, to you, all people have the same breaking points in their minds, Eh?

Look, what i am suggesting, is that the latest implementation of stress by UPS is causing alot of people to become more angry in their everyday jobs. Some people can take it, some cant. Some really stress out to the point where others become concerned for their safety.

We "all" know that one guy who "we" all think is going to come in with an ak47 and shoot up the place.

If you dont, then you are not paying attention.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Of course you would think UPS stress and harrassment isnt responsible. Every person is equal in your mind.

I guess, to you, all people have the same breaking points in their minds, Eh?

Look, what i am suggesting, is that the latest implementation of stress by UPS is causing alot of people to become more angry in their everyday jobs. Some people can take it, some cant. Some really stress out to the point where others become concerned for their safety.

We "all" know that one guy who "we" all think is going to come in with an ak47 and shoot up the place.

If you dont, then you are not paying attention.

TOS.

If you think UPS is a stressful place to work, then you mustn't be very smart.

Drive truck, deliver package, pick up other packages. Don't hot people or things get paid very well.

If that causes people to stress out, then they should take a less stressful position.....like a burger flipper

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you think UPS is a stressful place to work, then you mustn't be very smart.

Drive truck, deliver package, pick up other packages. Don't hot people or things get paid very well.

If that causes people to stress out, then they should take a less stressful position.....like a burger flipper

Spoken like a true "outsider".

If you dont understand the UPS operations, then dont comment on them.

TOS.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There are something like 320,000 employees at UPS.

It is a statistical and societal fact that any population group of that size will have murders, violence and criminal activity occuring within it.

If you dont believe me, just read the police reports from any city of that size, in a year there will be several murders abd other violent crimes.

oldngray

nowhere special
There are something like 320,000 employees at UPS.

It is a statistical and societal fact that any population group of that size will have murders, violence and criminal activity occuring within it.

If you dont believe me, just read the police reports from any city of that size, in a year there will be several murders abd other violent crimes.

And the percentage of violence from UPS employees is far far lower than that of the general population. Any incidents are still bad but the odds are that they will occur eventually.

oldngray

nowhere special
Good thing this guy had a gun at work...

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.

Through interviews with Nolen's co-workers at the business, the Moore PD learned that the suspect had recently attempted to convert co-workers to Islam. The Moore PD has contacted the FBI in an effort to look more into Nolen's background.

http://www.okcfox.com/story/26636036/woman-beheaded-at-moore-distribution-plant

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Through interviews with Nolen's co-workers at the business, the Moore PD learned that the suspect had recently attempted to convert co-workers to Islam. The Moore PD has contacted the FBI in an effort to look more into Nolen's background.

That religion is all about killing "infidels", so I say we should just run around beheading them.....beat them to the punch.