guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
why would you responsibly leave bolt cutters around the firearms locks??
smh
Well, in the situation we were discussing, they lived in a trailer park. So I'd bet everything they owned was relatively "around" everything else.
Anyways, I agree with you it probably wasn't locked up at all. I leave a loaded gun in my house relatively unsecured everyday, but I don't have kids.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well, in the situation we were discussing, they lived in a trailer park. So I'd bet everything they owned was relatively "around" everything else.
Anyways, I agree with you it probably wasn't locked up at all. I leave a loaded gun in my house relatively unsecured everyday, but I don't have kids.
This same thing applies to me and is one of the many reason I find statistical arguments bogusly subjective.

moreluck

golden ticket member
FoXwZvh.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
moreluck , it has already been proven over & over that actual facts have no bearing on a liberal's mindset .
Talking points are their only source of information .

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Got mine last month!

Purchased a couple of Xgrip magazine adapters and a couple g19 magazines.

Man, fits like a glove and 15+1!!!

Have you shot yours much? Only have 150 rounds through mine, & I feel like the sights are off.
Maybe it's me getting used to the gun, idk.

wayfair

swollen member
Have you shot yours much? Only have 150 rounds through mine, & I feel like the sights are off.
Maybe it's me getting used to the gun, idk.

It's my first Glock and the only thing I've noticed is the grip angle. Gun points high with normal grip.
I need to get different sights as well, the "U dot" is not of my liking