guns

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Finally, some common sense legislation goes into effect in California!!

Gun Nuts beware, if you act like a maniac, or beat up your wife, or beat your children, or have public outbursts of anger, or act irrationally at work, YOUR GUNS could be taken away without warning!!!

If you are in california, you better keep your mouth and anger in check.

I applaud this legislation.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/California-Gun-Law-Seize-Guns-Without/2015/12/30/id/707588/

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nice link but .............it lacks some important facts .

This law will allow family members to ask a judge to temporarily remove firearms from a relative who appears to pose a threat for 21 days . Giving time for that person to receive proper medical help , if needed .
The firearm owner can request a court hearing within 14 days to argue that there is no danger and that the firearms should be returned .
Relatives who use this law will sign an affidavit under oath and can be charged with a misdemeanor if they lie .

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/california-gun-seizure-law/2014/10/02/id/598143/

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/california-governor-signs-gun-seizure-law-2014-09-30

http://www.progressivestoday.com/ne...nto-effect-in-january-allows-seizure-of-guns/

wayfair

swollen member

Gun Nuts beware, if you act like a maniac, or beat up your wife, or beat your children, or have public outbursts of anger, or act irrationally at work, YOUR GUNS could be taken away without warning!!!

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/California-Gun-Law-Seize-Guns-Without/2015/12/30/id/707588/

TOS.

yea, those gun laws in Cali work...

pass pass puff

P

pickup

TOS.

You better hope this doesn't apply to drivers' licenses as well because if it does, you'll be out of a job.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

TOS.
Too bad they didn't work that hard to disarm their gang problem instead.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Too bad they didn't work that hard to disarm their gang problem instead.

This law wasnt intended to stop gang violence, rather, it is intended to stop looney law abiding gun nuts from shooting their families and friends, as in the majority of gun shootings in this country.

Someone has to stop the lunacy.

Now, someone can drop a dime on that loony white dude beating up his wife after a night of drinking and his guns can be taken away and a mental health evaluation ordered.

Its an expensive process to go to court and challenge the removal of weapons.

The burden of proof isnt that high to establish that some gun nut is making threats out loud or has a history of violence.

This law will end up saving a wife, a child, a neighbor or a co worker, and not from a muslim, but from a good ole white american gun owner.

TOS.

P

pickup

This law wasnt intended to stop gang violence, rather, it is intended to stop looney law abiding gun nuts from shooting their families and friends, as in the majority of gun shootings in this country.

Now, someone can drop a dime on that loony white dude beating up his wife after a night of drinking and his guns can be taken away and a mental health evaluation ordered.

The burden of proof isnt that high to establish that some gun nut is making threats out loud or has a history of violence.

This law will end up saving a wife, a child, a neighbor or a co worker, and not from a muslim, but from a good ole white american gun owner.

TOS.

I just read the law and it didn't mention anything about white people. But I guess when you're racist like TOS, you see the Big Bad White Boogeyman everywhere.

sailfish

TOS.
I guess what I said just went clean over your head.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Funny note ;
Back when Massachusetts first issued a personal restraining order for domestic abuse it was issued to a man . To stop his former girlfriend & her family from harassing him .
The original intent of the law was to protect women .

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOS.
TOS do you even know what this law was based on ?
An unstable man who killed people , but no one including his family knew that he had a gun .
So this law is bias , it may only stop people one class of people while another class goes unnoticed .

hyena

TOS.
image.gif

sailfish

Hey TOS, for my next gun I've been having a hard time choosing between a nickel or a blue finish. What do you think I should do?

saa_001.jpg

Colt .45 light painted 1 Cropped flattened.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

I have an AR15 (with 30 and 40 round mags) so Biden can go pound sand. But I am in the market for a shotgun. I'm having trouble choosing. The Kel-tec KSG (top) and Mossberg 590a1 (bottom). What I need to know is which one looks scarier because that's how liberals judge weapons. Actual effectiveness doesn't matter to you people...... so, if all of you liberals (specifically the "hoplophobes" among you) can assist me in making my decision I'd greatly appreciate it. Just look at the photos and let me know which one brings on the golden flow. But remember to go find your safe space first. Thanks! ;)

KSG_production_9334web.jpg

590A1Full.jpg

newfie

TOS.

i'm sure the 14 dead in San bernadino are applauding this law change. Ah crap this would not have saved them either.

be careful your relatives may be calling to have your mouth taken away...:)