guns

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have an AR15 (with 30 and 40 round mags) so Biden can go pound sand. But I am in the market for a shotgun. I'm having trouble choosing. The Kel-tec KSG (top) and Mossberg 590a1 (bottom). What I need to know is which one looks scarier because that's how liberals judge weapons. Actual effectiveness doesn't matter to you people...... so, if all of you liberals (specifically the "hoplophobes" among you) can assist me in making my decision I'd greatly appreciate it. Just look at the photos and let me know which one brings on the golden flow. But remember to go find your safe space first. Thanks! ;)

KSG_production_9334web.jpg

590A1Full.jpg
The Kel Tec makes my pants wetter. The pistol grip and the rail and the little grid patterns are just so menacing.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
i'm sure the 14 dead in San bernadino are applauding this law change. Ah crap this would not have saved them either.

be careful your relatives may be calling to have your mouth taken away...:)

This law WOULD HAVE saved lives in san berdo.

The straw buyer, who bought the guns for the terrorists has a history of mental problems. His friends and family have already said he was talking all kinds of stupid crap about government take overs, revolutions and terrorists.

Maybe if someone had dropped a dime on this gun loving nut, he wouldnt have been able to buy the guns for the two who shot up the workplace.

Think about it you goof.

TOS.

Anthonysg0113

I have an AR15 (with 30 and 40 round mags) so Biden can go pound sand. But I am in the market for a shotgun. I'm having trouble choosing. The Kel-tec KSG (top) and Mossberg 590a1 (bottom). What I need to know is which one looks scarier because that's how liberals judge weapons. Actual effectiveness doesn't matter to you people...... so, if all of you liberals (specifically the "hoplophobes" among you) can assist me in making my decision I'd greatly appreciate it. Just look at the photos and let me know which one brings on the golden flow. But remember to go find your safe space first. Thanks! ;)

KSG_production_9334web.jpg

590A1Full.jpg
I prefer Mossbergs myself.

P

pickup

i'm sure the 14 dead in San bernadino are applauding this law change. Ah crap this would not have saved them either.
.:)

Quote from the great TOS:

This law will end up saving a wife, a child, a neighbor or a co worker, and not from a muslim, but from a good ole white american gun owner.

TOS.

Well, Newfie, TOS agrees with you as you can see. He doesn't care, he just hates Whitey.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Quote from the great TOS:

This law will end up saving a wife, a child, a neighbor or a co worker, and not from a muslim, but from a good ole white american gun owner.

TOS.

Well, Newfie, TOS agrees with you as you can see. He doesn't care, he just hates Whitey.

Access-to-guns-and-risk-of-suicide-chart.jpg

upload_2016-1-1_12-55-24.png

White males accounted for 70% of all suicides in 2014.

In 2014, the highest U.S. suicide rate (14.7) was among Whites

Sorry gun freaks, if you are white, you are 87 times more likely to kill yourself or your family long before you kill an intruder and even longer before you kill a terrorist.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That Kel-tec is basically a small high capacity shotgun. Liberals should want it banned for that reason alone. They are both great for home defense. Or for fun. Especially the Kel-tec.

Oh snap! An old white guy with such a badass weapon! TOS will require a panty change. LOL

Yeah, I cant wait to see another young white kid shooting up his classmates with grandpas shotgun.

Stay tuned.

TOS.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
You know I stopped hunting only fish these days sold all my rifles and shot guns only have a 50 cal. Flint lock but recently I have been thinking about purchasing a 12 gauge pump just for gp's

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I would chose the one that you feel comfortable enough shooting yourself with, when the time comes, like the other 19,000 gun owners making the same buying decision today at the local gunstores.

TOS.
Why would I have to shoot myself when putting my wrists on the screen and reading your edgy posts would be so much easier?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There are many many ways to sell your family down the river that don't involve weaponry.

Ya moreluck, Ill jump on the "Ban the baseball bat" when 11,000 americans (women and children) are killed by them each year, year over year, decade over decade.

Glad you support murder though. Its refreshing to see how white people can justify death by simply saying there are more ways to kill your family than guns. I do wonder why this thought process seems to run throughout the white race though, that part is still puzzling.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yeah, I cant wait to see another young white kid shooting up his classmates with grandpas shotgun.

Stay tuned.

TOS.
Gee, if only someone in this white mans family had dropped a dime on this gun freak before this happened...

Gun freaks, you have no idea what will set you off, but when it happens, make sure you remember me telling you first that you are the biggest threat to society.

http://fox6now.com/2016/01/01/break...investigation-at-home-in-cudahy-neighborhood/

TOS.

So.......as a black man do you want to ban black people? I mean statistically speaking you are more likely to be shot by one than a white person.

newfie

I would chose the one that you feel comfortable enough shooting yourself with, when the time comes, like the other 19,000 gun owners making the same buying decision today at the local gunstores.

TOS.

I never realized you were for gun control because you cared about gun owners.

newfie

This law WOULD HAVE saved lives in san berdo.

The straw buyer, who bought the guns for the terrorists has a history of mental problems. His friends and family have already said he was talking all kinds of stupid crap about government take overs, revolutions and terrorists.

Maybe if someone had dropped a dime on this gun loving nut, he wouldnt have been able to buy the guns for the two who shot up the workplace.

Think about it you goof.

TOS.

key word maybe which did not happen. without someone picking up the phone the law is no good. Had someone picked up the phone the shooting would have stopped without this law change.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll