guns

newfie

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wait 'til Monday and we'll see what Mr. Ridiculous has in store for us!! I'm pretty sure he'll still be OK with the secret service carrying guns.

Overpaid Union Thug

My dad and I just got back from the local range. We sent over 300 rounds of 9mm and 100 rounds of 45 down range. We fired from a Taurus PT111 G2, M&P Shield, and a Colt 1911. The range was full of white people and kids and no one was shot. No one offed themselves in the range, gun store, or the parking lot either. I'm so puzzled.

newfie

My dad and I just got back from the local range. We sent over 300 rounds of 9mm and 100 rounds of 45 down range. We fired from a Taurus PT111 G2, M&P Shield, and a Colt 1911. The range was full of white people and kids and no one was shot. No one offed themselves in the range, gun store, or the parking lot either. I'm so puzzled.

it must be the impending gun show restrictions taking effect a bit early.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Supposedly there's gonna be a background check for anyone wanting to rent a gun at a firing range.Yeah, that would've stopped many many mass shootings!!! We'll see what the master has to say.

wayfair

swollen member
Like most gun owners...

"The 54-year-old father was a heavy drinker with a large gun collection, and authorities had made dozens of previous trips to the home, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department said."

http://news.yahoo.com/4-shot-dead-including-man-wife-suburban-los-032830225.html

gee, like we couldnt have figured out the gun freak was a drunk.

TOS.
but, but, but.... it's California

I think you should blame the LA's sheriff's department...

it took them more than a dozen trips to actually respond

Overpaid Union Thug

Like most gun owners...

"The 54-year-old father was a heavy drinker with a large gun collection, and authorities had made dozens of previous trips to the home, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department said."

http://news.yahoo.com/4-shot-dead-including-man-wife-suburban-los-032830225.html

gee, like we couldnt have figured out the gun freak was a drunk.

TOS.

Most gun owners are law abiding citizens that never shoot others (unless in self defense) or themselves. You are utterly petrified of the extreme minority of people that chose to use guns for crimes, have accidental discharges, or commit suicide when, statistically speaking, there are other groups of people, and other inanimate objects, that are much more likely to do you harm or end your life.

Maybe logical thinking Americans (which excludes most liberals) should cordon off a section of unoccupied land for liberals to live in where they can enjoy their own state or country that is completely void of all forms of weapons (and all other things that cause liberals to wet their panties) and ALL of their warped liberal and digressive views can be fully realized. It could be called "Safe Place: No Meanies Allowed".

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Most gun owners are law abiding citizens that never shoot others (unless in self defense) or themselves. You are utterly petrified of the extreme minority of people that chose to use guns for crimes, have accidental discharges, or commit suicide when, statistically speaking, there are other groups of people, and other inanimate objects, that are much more likely to do you harm or end your life.

Maybe logical thinking Americans (which excludes most liberals) should cordon off a section of unoccupied land for liberals to live in where they can enjoy their own state or country that is completely void of all forms of weapons (and all other things that cause liberals to wet their panties) and ALL of their warped liberal and digressive views can be fully realized. It could be called "Safe Place: No Meanies Allowed".

Did you MISS the statistics that show states with the MOST guns have the MOST violence associated with them? The most shootings, the most suicides with guns, the most domestic homocides with guns...??

In your crazy mind, a gun makes it a safer place, but the statistics dont bear that out.

YOU and the rest of the gun toting rambos of this country continue to deny that you are the biggest threat to society despite the overwhelming numbers of "law abiding" gun owners who on a given day go wacko and shoot up someone or someplace.

As if all the crazy gun owners were not "law abiding" when they purchased their weapons.

But, like the numbers bear out, you will more than likely kill yourself or someone in your family with your gun long before you ever use it to defend yourself.

You fit the profile.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

Did you MISS the statistics that show states with the MOST guns have the MOST violence associated with them? The most shootings, the most suicides with guns, the most domestic homocides with guns...??

In your crazy mind, a gun makes it a safer place, but the statistics dont bear that out.

YOU and the rest of the gun toting rambos of this country continue to deny that you are the biggest threat to society despite the overwhelming numbers of "law abiding" gun owners who on a given day go wacko and shoot up someone or someplace.

As if all the crazy gun owners were not "law abiding" when they purchased their weapons.

But, like the numbers bear out, you will more than likely kill yourself or someone in your family with your gun long before you ever use it to defend yourself.

You fit the profile.

TOS.
Selective statistics can convince yourself that anything is true. Try looking at murder rates instead of just what the tools used to murder are. And you could benefit from the link below. Or just continue nitpicking data and pretending it shows a correlation between it and what you want to be true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tween-state-homicide-rate-and-state-gun-laws/