guns

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
wS6rGey.jpg

Maybe the problem is EXACTLY like the President said??

If it wasnt for a legal gun buyer who purchased high capacity weapons for the 2 shooters in san berdo, then illegally selling them to the shooters without a background check, without a waiting period, and without registration, maybe LIVES would have been saved.

But ignorance with gun owners still prevails.

They would rather continue to have legal gun owners selling weapons of mass destruction to those people in this country who wish to cause harm to the most innocent of americans.

Gun owners wouldnt have it any other way.

San Berdo is a demonstration that the states GUN LAWS are NOT tough enough and NOT that they do not work.

Dont be an idiot morelock, people died that day for nothing more than some quick cash and big profits for the AMERICAN who made it possible for the terror act to occur.

If not for legal gun buyers selling guns all over this country without background checks, waiting periods and registrations, AKA from INDIANA to CHICAGO, this country will continue to be the most violent place on the face of the earth.

Gun owners want to live in a fantasy world where "they" are making the country a safer place because "they" have guns, but they leave the responsibility for the deaths they cause when they sell guns for profits to people who shouldnt have them, at the feet of the American people.

The founders didnt want people older than 45 years old to be in ANY MILITIA anywhere, or to be armed for that matter. They knew then, that gun possession amongst the elder of the country was not a safe bet.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I thought he gave them to relatives , in which case no background checks were required .

Tell me again how many mass shooters to date have been over 45 yrs old ?

Overpaid Union Thug

This is a great video. Gun grabbing liberals would actually learn something from this.... That is of course if they were able to make it through the whole video without throwing a fit and shutting it off.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well as usual like for that past two years I still can't get my hands on the Colts I've been looking for, but right now I can get a killer deal on either a S&W 442 or another Taurus 85. I do like the 442 but I'm not sure how I feel about the hammerless design. What do you think I should do, TOS?

smith-wesson-442-001.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

9dac52b2b90d384df31bb3a1def84217.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well as usual like for that past two years I still can't get my hands on the Colts I've been looking for, but right now I can get a killer deal on either a S&W 442 or another Taurus 85. I do like the 442 but I'm not sure how I feel about the hammerless design. What do you think I should do, TOS?

I've pocket carried the SW 642 (same as 442 but stainless) for years.
Really heavy trigger, lots of recoil, but you get used to it.
It's nothing special, which is exactly why I like it. Can't go wrong.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Get the 442. Taurus guns have terrible quality control and zero resale value. In my mind there is no need for a hammer on a snub nose anyway, they have low profile sights and were never designed for target or long range shooting. Airweight snubs have one purpose, that being close-range self defense with no feeding/extraction issues or manual safeties to worry about. The only thing an exposed hammer will do is to snag up on something when you are trying to draw it from concealment. Keep it simple and dead-nuts reliable, go with the 442.

bbsam

Staff member
This is a great video. Gun grabbing liberals would actually learn something from this.... That is of course if they were able to make it through the whole video without throwing a fit and shutting it off.

Oh my God,

35 minutes of Eric and Chad giving a constitutional law lecture?! Lol. No. I don't think so.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'd rather watch like actual experts on constitutional law. I dunno...maybe Scalia and Ginsburg, wouldn't you? No. Of course you wouldn't.
The guys in the videos know exactly what they are talking about. They buy, sell, and manufacture firearms for a living as well as for hobby and that all entails knowing and following said laws and regulations. Few gun grabbing liberals know enough, or anything, about them to even be qualified to comment. And activist judges don't care about The Constitution.

bbsam

Staff member
The guys in the videos know exactly what they are talking about. They buy, sell, and manufacture firearms for a living as well as for hobby and that all entails knowing and following said laws and regulations. Few gun grabbing liberals know enough, or anything, about them to even be qualified to comment. And activist judges don't care about The Constitution.
Ah. So judges you disagree with are "activist judges" and don't know what they are talking about. Well, actually, by constitutional dictate that is what they do and at the level of Supreme Court Justice, their rulings aren't subject you your, my, or even Chad and Eric's right-wing spoonfed blather.

newfie

Ah. So judges you disagree with are "activist judges" and don't know what they are talking about. Well, actually, by constitutional dictate that is what they do and at the level of Supreme Court Justice, their rulings aren't subject you your, my, or even Chad and Eric's right-wing spoonfed blather.

but will none the less receive both left and right wing blather.