guns

moreluck

golden ticket member
Im sorry but this has to be one of the most ignorant statements ever made on this board:

"IMO: The president's comment is part of the reason why racism still exists. " if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. " '

Racism exists not because of a presidents view, but to a race of people who feel superior to all other races. In this country, a young black kid should be able to walk the streets at night without being accosted by a disturbed minded nut with a gun.

The fact that the shooter was hispanic does not eliminate the racist element of the crime. What does this say about society when they make statements like yours?

You of all people are on this board constantly skirting the line of racism with cartoons and modified pictures of our black president every single day along with his wife and you dont feel an ounce of racial animous is coming out of you.

This kids only crime that night was being black. Its a shame that in our country, we still function on a premise for black people that they are guilty until proven innocent. A poster said "thank god he had a gun with him that night"

Really? Is that how this coward was saved? The ignorant criminal unarmed black kid was such a threat that zimmerman had to use deadly force against him for walking down a street with a cell phone in his hand talking to his girlfriend?

Like ive said many times on this board. COWARDS use guns. Clearly, the brave pill wore off and zimmerman had to use the gun. This is what COWARDS do. The brave pills dont last long and the next best thing is the gun.

I hope he and his family are SUED for everything they own including their home and possessions. I hope zimmerman is charged by the US GOVERMENT for civil righs violations including racism during the commission of his crime.

Hopefully this sends a message to gun owners to think twice before taking out their "courage" and bothering anyone.

Peace

TOS
I said PART of the reason !! That's my opinion. Obama stokes the fire....just like the Cambridge cops thing. Why can't he let the State of Florida handle their own legal matters. He shouldn't be butting in.

klein

Für Meno :)
I said PART of the reason !! That's my opinion. Obama stokes the fire....just like the Cambridge cops thing. Why can't he let the State of Florida handle their own legal matters. He shouldn't be butting in.

Incase you didn't know, the FBI is also involved.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some of the interviews of witnesses have said the kid was on top of Z. and pounding him. Until it's all sorted out by police in Florida, there's no clear decision yet.

The part I hate is the president being a buttinsky !! Maybe he could work on a budget or something....Sudoko?

brett636

Yup, that fact is only for the US though. By country, it shows more guns are more killings.

Fact: Internationally speaking “There’s no clear relationship between more guns and
higher levels of violence.”

-Small Arms Survey Project, Keith Krause, Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva, 2007

P

pickup

Obama is telling us to do some soul searching? Is this guy my god in chief now? Please, my soul may be a little dark and sooty , but it's there.

That man should take a look for his own soul, god only knows what corporation(s) he has sold it to.

texan

There seems to be too much evidence against this person (Zimmerman) with what the media is reporting and his
garbled comments recorded on 911 recordings, and past 911 reports.

To past judgement is wrong, BUT something does not add up.

Am I allowed a thought not based on fact?

Seems this person was a frustrated zealot, and went overboard and let his pent up frustations cloud his actions.

I do not know. I suspect / speculate.

If I was in Nigera, where bombs and shootings occur daily against non-Muslims and a person was
in my area who fit the typical silhoutte / image of a terrorist (I know, now it is militant) I would be on edge, cautious.

Yet I can understand his mentality for a second, but not his actions or follow-up.

Where I live, It is not wise to go certain areas of my community. Many MANY shootings, robberies come at the hands
of armed 17 year olds or younger. It is in the paper all the time here.

But if one who I wonder about leaves and I report it as the area watch, I would not follow this person on foot armed.

No matter my frustation over things, I am not deputized / authorized to persue an individual I suspect as a watchman.

I can sort of relate to this watchman's thoughts, yet he should have remained in his vehicle armed / protected and waited
for those authorized to persue / investigate.

I was not there. I do not know. But I can very well understand BBsam and others outrage.

It is very VERY possible that this was an innocent young man murdered unnecessarily by someone who was NOT
authorized to use force in investigation / pursuit.

Very sad.

Still very sad, no matter what.

But as I have read more of both sides, I might be wrong on a few of my premature speculations and assumptions.

Best I stay out of this for now.

Im sorry but this has to be one of the most ignorant statements ever made on this board.

Since you're last statement?

Racism exists not because of a presidents view, but to a race of people who feel superior to all other races.

As opposed to you who feels superior to everyone.

Like ive said many times on this board. COWARDS use guns. Clearly, the brave pill wore off and zimmerman had to use the gun. This is what COWARDS do.

I thought cowards were the ones who lived in gated communities to keep out the unworthy?

BANG

Cach

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Today bhos acted stupidly.
Having the federal gov't investigate what is quite frankly a local police matter .
And the fact that he has personally stated his opinion has just totally tainted any possible jury pools.

tourists24

Could anyone imagine if it was a 14 yr old white boy, or even worse, a 14 year old white girl being shot and killed ?
Zimmerman would have been in jail by now and facing the death penalty !
thats just a racist statement... but look who is posting it

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Today bhos acted stupidly.
Having the federal gov't investigate what is quite frankly a local police matter .
And the fact that he has personally stated his opinion has just totally tainted any possible jury pools.
Just like before. The head law enforcement officer of the US, hasnt a clue, when to shut up!