guns

MAKAVELI

Well, if he's a citizen in good standing, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to have his guns.

I just think it's whack that in Florida, you need forty hours of drivers ed to get your license, but you can buy an AR-15 immediately.

Can any gun-positive poster explain that to me?
It's Florida, nothing else needs to be said.

BrownArmy

Oh yeah nutjobs won’t end up with guns. Just like all the other gun laws have prevented it from happening. Thank god you cleared that up.

Obviously you're missing my point.

Guy, I'm giving you a softball here, I'm conceding that bans on guns don't actually serve the purpose that the banners think.

Can you give me a straight-up legit reason why an 18-year old in Florida can't rent a car, can't buy alcohol, needs forty hours to learn how to drive a car, but can buy an AR-15 immediately?

Again, I don't even care about guns, but what's the deal?

El Correcto

god is dead

Guy, I'm giving you a softball here, I'm conceding that bans on guns don't actually serve the purpose that the banners think.

Can you give me a straight-up legit reason why an 18-year old in Florida can't rent a car, can't buy alcohol, needs forty hours to learn how to drive a car, but can buy an AR-15 immediately?

Because he isn’t going to be able to pick up chicks with his car or alcohol. If Florida wants to make it 21 cool. Don’t be passing more federal gun legislation. They shouldn’t be impeding second amendment rights.

El Correcto

god is dead

I’ve also heard the schools down there have problems with violence maybe he needs to defend his life since Florida won’t arm its schools.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well, if he's a citizen in good standing, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to have his guns.

I just think it's whack that in Florida, you need forty hours of drivers ed to get your license, but you can buy an AR-15 immediately.

Can any gun-positive poster explain that to me?

The RIGHT to bear arms.......

Driving isn't considered a right. CORRECT?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

because rules like that only lead to harsher restrictions once that door is opened

tragedies aside, the hardcore liberals that push gun control are absolute professionals at it and only care about depriving the people of liberty in favor of The State

everyone else who agrees with them is just a useful idiot along for the ride

BrownArmy

By not letting you damage the constitution in your hissy fit. Maybe we should take action that would fix the real problem which is undefend children and possibly expand citizens rights to carry rather than hinder it.

I can't tell if you're serious or if you're just trolling.

OK, I'm game - what actions would you take to fix the 'real problem'...

Oh wait, that's money, and your masters simply won't deal with all of that nonsense, talk a good game, but choke in the end.

We can't fund our schools now as it is, but your solution is to 'build a wall' around our schools to keep the monsters out?

We can't pay our Teachers, but we're going to double-double reinforce the doors? Lulz.

You're delusional.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can you have a tank? Can you have a machine-gun? Can you have a tow-missile, or a tactical nuke?

It's clear that regulations can be imposed, and the Supreme Court asserted that idea.
Only one of those is a gun and covered under the 2nd amendment. Also yes I have to jump thru a ton of hoops but I could have a machine gun.

BrownArmy

because rules like that only lead to harsher restrictions once that door is opened

tragedies aside, the hardcore liberals that push gun control are absolute professionals at it and only care about depriving the people of liberty in favor of The State

everyone else who agrees with them is just a useful idiot along for the ride

I'm not sure that's correct.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you and your view-point, it's not clear to me that those people are immediately suspect.

There's a narrative being passed around that 'liberals' are capitalizing on tragedies to push some sort of 'LIBERAL' agenda that's going to strip every US Citizen of their Constitutional rights.

Nonsense.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I'm not sure that's correct.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you and your view-point, it's not clear to me that those people are immediately suspect.

There's a narrative being passed around that 'liberals' are capitalizing on tragedies to push some sort of 'LIBERAL' agenda that's going to strip every US Citizen of their Constitutional rights.

Nonsense.
it’s really not, it’s the same people and they’ve been trying for almost 30 years now

it’s not a conspiracy, that’s just the main issue for these individuals