guns

moreluck

golden ticket member
When In the report it says a certain witness "doesn't believe" something. That means you didn't actually see and unless you are close personal friends with either T. or Z., you don't know the sound of their voices, so you don't know which party was saying "Help".

moreluck

golden ticket member
— The New Black Panther Party came back to Sanford with a vengeance, the shouted “black power” and “Justice for Trayvon,” rallying at the memorial near the scene where Trayvon martin was shot and killed, they didn’t hold back their anger.
“It’s time for us as black men, to take justice in our own hands,” said Mikhail Muhammad of the New Black Panther Party.
The panthers say they plan to recruit 10,000 men to search for George Zimmerman and arrest him.
“We want to search, mobilize, organize for the capture of George Zimmerman and we will bring him to justice,” said Muhammad.
Their message was offensive and violent at times.
“You kill mine, God D***it, I’ve got to kill yours,” said Muhammad.
They cursed and lashed out at Zimmerman, Sanford Police and even the special prosecutor Angela Corey.[/QUOTE]
They better make an addition to the jail....they're gonna need it. Vigilante-crap has no place in America!

bbsam

Staff member
When In the report it says a certain witness "doesn't believe" something. That means you didn't actually see and unless you are close personal friends with either T. or Z., you don't know the sound of their voices, so you don't know which party was saying "Help".
Are you making crap up again?

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's a whole bunch of posts in here that are mine. If it's something cut and pasted it would be the story or the 9-1-1 tape. The rest is my opinion.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Senior White House advisor won't confirm if Obama thinks race played a role in the shooting.....

I liked the daily caller response:

"Don’t insult our intelligence, Obama went out of his way to make a statement on this case (this was one of the only times he has ever answered a question yelled by a reporter) and when he did he referenced the color of his and Martin’s skin."

bbsam

Staff member
Jeez, moreluck. Grow up. What Never-Never land do you live that racism has ceased to exist? Seems whenever it "rears it's ugly head" you want to start crying about "the race card". Maybe it was racially motivated, and maybe it wasn't. Zimmerman decided that Trayvon was up to no good based on what? A hoodie? You think a preconceived idea on how blacks behave had nothing to do with his following?

tourists24

Jeez, moreluck. Grow up. What Never-Never land do you live that racism has ceased to exist? Seems whenever it "rears it's ugly head" you want to start crying about "the race card". Maybe it was racially motivated, and maybe it wasn't. Zimmerman decided that Trayvon was up to no good based on what? A hoodie? You think a preconceived idea on how blacks behave had nothing to do with his following?
"Maybe" based on the fact that an unknown person to the neighborhood was hanging around in the dark on a rainy night wearing a hood (no matter what race). Looked suspicious.... maybe he was tired of his neighborhood getting robbed. Maybe he decided to follow the person til the police arrived..... nah,,, he was racist. Guess what... We dont know for sure yet... Some people already have their mind made up.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know nothing YET. The investigation is ongoing. I see Black Panthers are showing up, Spike Lee, Jackson. Sharpton, etc
Intimidation shouldn't work where justice is being sought.

Now there's talk of the justice department.....Oh yeah, just send Eric Holder down there too so things can really get screwed up royally!!! It's a Florida matter. Let Florida handle it.

I wonder how many other kids got killed today and got no attention paid to them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In what report did you discover that Z. had a preconceived idea on blacks ?????? That's not in the reports. Are you making that up?

bbsam

Staff member
"Maybe" based on the fact that an unknown person to the neighborhood was hanging around in the dark on a rainy night wearing a hood (no matter what race). Looked suspicious.... maybe he was tired of his neighborhood getting robbed. Maybe he decided to follow the person til the police arrived..... nah,,, he was racist. Guess what... We dont know for sure yet... Some people already have their mind made up.....
Three weeks ago I drove out to a a farmhouse about 30 miles away to make a pickup. Sheet had the address and stated "grey farmhouse, circle drive". Pulled up where house should be, different numbers on mailbox, close but off. Pulled in the drive and knocked on door and waited several minutes. No answer even though there were five cars in the drive. On my way back to the van I looked at the pickup sheet and realized I had tuned on 311th street instead of 252nd street. As I climbed back in the van, a lady came out of the house and asked what I was looking for. I explained exactly what had happened and drove off chiding myself for not paying attention.

Fast forward 8 hours. I'm getting ready for bed, my wife is getting the kids ready for bed when she says she thinks someone is at the front door. I go to the door to be greeted by the County Sheriff. A complaint about a "suspicious person" in a white van with my plates had been at this address. The lady I had spoken to called in the complaint. As the sheriff spoke I became more and more pissed. He started to say what the lady said she saw and I smiled at him and said, "Yeah, I know what she saw." The cop proceeded to tell me not to get defensive! She described me as a "guy in a black stocking cap". I'm a 6'1" 250lb black guy. Yeah, right. A "guy in a black stocking cap". That's the description that had her concerned? C'mon man! Let's not play stupid. Forget the Fedex sprawled across the back of my coat, forget the Fedex magnet on the side of the van. You tell me. What caused her the concern that I was scoping the place for robbery as the sheriff explained?

Maybe when you don't live with it it's harder to see, but you will have a tough time convincing me that it is gone when I'm confronted with that kind of crap.

tourists24

Three weeks ago I drove out to a a farmhouse about 30 miles away to make a pickup. Sheet had the address and stated "grey farmhouse, circle drive". Pulled up where house should be, different numbers on mailbox, close but off. Pulled in the drive and knocked on door and waited several minutes. No answer even though there were five cars in the drive. On my way back to the van I looked at the pickup sheet and realized I had tuned on 311th street instead of 252nd street. As I climbed back in the van, a lady came out of the house and asked what I was looking for. I explained exactly what had happened and drove off chiding myself for not paying attention.

Fast forward 8 hours. I'm getting ready for bed, my wife is getting the kids ready for bed when she says she thinks someone is at the front door. I go to the door to be greeted by the County Sheriff. A complaint about a "suspicious person" in a white van with my plates had been at this address. The lady I had spoken to called in the complaint. As the sheriff spoke I became more and more pissed. He started to say what the lady said she saw and I smiled at him and said, "Yeah, I know what she saw." The cop proceeded to tell me not to get defensive! She described me as a "guy in a black stocking cap". I'm a 6'1" 250lb black guy. Yeah, right. A "guy in a black stocking cap". That's the description that had her concerned? C'mon man! Let's not play stupid. Forget the Fedex sprawled across the back of my coat, forget the Fedex magnet on the side of the van. You tell me. What caused her the concern that I was scoping the place for robbery as the sheriff explained?

Maybe when you don't live with it it's harder to see, but you will have a tough time convincing me that it is gone when I'm confronted with that kind of crap.
so you are saying my scenario simply cannot happen?

bbsam

Staff member
so you are saying my scenario simply cannot happen?
Nope. I'm saying people don't come out and say what they mean when what they mean is racist. That doesn't make it right though. Zimmerman had no reason to think Trayvon was up to anything based on anything but a hoodie and his race, did he?

bbsam

Staff member
A hood up? In the rain? That's suspicious? I think that's logical.